☾︎47☽︎

"Enough bitching around."

Until his voice echoed in the empty waterfall, I thought that my body belongs to me, but the hard fact is that I'm his slave. I belong to the king as his little toy, his words are chains, his desires are knives aiming perfectly on my annihilated cursed body because the soul's bound is eternal.

My body was harshly slammed on som trees, the ground then stones. Each slam proved my freedomless and feebless. My head hurts, my bones too then he finally slams me on the ground near his foot and steps on my chest.

I could see his angry visage looking down at me in both lust and hate. Finally he showed up again to take revenge from Sato and my disobedience using this poor body of mine.

I like his devilish grin that hasn't appeared yet, because it means that he had enough fun harming me. He knows what I'm thinking about, yet he keeps having that face I fear the most.

He jumped high and bent his knees in the sky in order to fall in my body and kill me once for all. But I was in Suguru's arms seeing his smiling face as if we're training and like nothing is abnormal. I don't want him to get hurt because of me.

"The king is mad it seems. Maybe some tasty fingers will solve the problem." I squeezed Suguru's yukata in order to warn him about the dangerous game he'll start. He didn't look at me because his eyes didn't quit Sukuna.

"Come here." He ordered me without obligating my body, so I'll come voluntarily. If not, the punishment will be hard to endure. He also wanted to prove some points to Geto who let go of me, I stumbled to obey him.

Despite the ache I have to reach him, despite the fuzzy view I have to do it. But why is this happening? Then I remembered that fucking dream again... Is there a purpose to treasure from this ache?

I hardly made it to him and fell on his chest, his arms around my back prevented me from falling. Is a hug supposed to make me feel better after the mess? Because I feel humiliated and ashamed but also when he hold me like it, I can't but to hold him back too. Our bond is so paradoxical.

He asked how many fingers Suguru possessed and maybe he made a sign because I didn't hear his answer. I felt his chest shaking. He's chuckling probably, I can't see his face.

"Only to spare this feeble's life? I doubt that. Don't you agree, Zolda?" He looked deep into my eyes ignoring Geto. Would he stop calling me like that and say my fucking name for once. It makes me angry or jealous?

"My name is y/n. Can't you remember that??" I fell down when he removed his arms, reminding me that I'm nothing without his support. I'm hurt, I wish he heals me.

"She's special to me, so I'll give you all the fingers and stop hurting her." Geto said and Sukuna looked down at me with a freaky grin. Suddenly my hair was pulled back to see Sukuna staring at me with bloody eyes.

He kissed me roughly like a wild monster, to submit to his tongue and touch, without daring to do stupide things like I usually do. Simply because he's dangerous, his aura is scary and his presence makes me shake on my own. I blinked so my tears fell down, and that made the king happy. For sure he remembered his old woman through my face again.

"Men are liars, liars are cowards and cowardness means weakness. I hate the weak. She's still alive because she has some bravery, maybe a hidden potential. You'll die if you don't say what do you really want." Agony was all I could feel when he picked me up, even his steps hurt.

Being at someone's hug means being safe and protected, but it's not the case here unless he heals me. Please heal me Sukuna, you can hear me right? You can hear my urges. I can't surmount this ache anymore. He looked at me as I touched his chest, interiorly begging him to help my damaged body.