☾︎87☽︎

Her heart dropped, and Sukuna looked seriously at her pale face. Her father won't risk the money just to kill her. Only one person can help the jujutsu society inside the Shiro penthouse.

"Aki." The blurry image turned crystal clear. It was the only way for Akimitsu to avenge his friend. The girl cursed, and both teleported to her family. The door of her parents' spacious room was harshly open.

"Y/n!? What are you doing here?" She zoned out her mother to avoid a Q and A scene.

"Come." Her father covered his naked woman and kissed her forehead. He caught his robe to put it on his wide shoulders.

"What brought you at this hour?" His eyes and voice sharpened.

"Haven't you had enough? I thought you've changed, but you'll never do when it comes to me. I even thought of forgiving whatever you did." He furrowed his brows.

"What are you talking about?" She took a shaky breath and held herself back to not hurt him.

"I'll need you alive to fix what you've done. The authorities and jujutsu society will soon know who's the owner of the account you've put the stolen money into."

"Hmm... Akimitsu bit the bait." He remembered when his son came to apologize and brought him several letters of the income reports.

"What do you mean..?" The father made a quick phone call while walking to his office. He looked at y/n with calm eyes, then shut his laptop. Calmly, he started to drink.

"Explain, or else I might lose patience." She threatened.

"Do you really want me to explain? After this whole time, you don't get to know what a Shiro is? What if you start to think a bit— it's futile now." Sukuna couldn't react well to his girl getting scolded by someone other than him, which made the father stop before losing his head.

"We have good lawyers. Let's hope they didn't find it out before I withdrew it." Atsushi informed them that the cops were in front of the gate.

"Shall we slaughter?" Sukuna wasn't really asking, and Atsushi added that Gojo was out too..

"Even better." Sukuna announced.

"Either you confess, or you die right here." She threatened her father again. The only fear she had was to lose the peaceful life with her lover. Sukuna's only concern was to finally enjoy himself despite her misfortune.

"Anyway, as your legal father, I have to take responsibility." He announced.

"Of course you will." Aki leaned on the door frame, a sick smile coating his lips. Surprisingly, that look didn't shock y/n, but comforted her. At least she wasn't the only one going mad after losing her best friend.

"He's lying, Aki. He'll disown me once more and win again. and I doubt he moved the money. So how shall I kill you, dear father?" He stood up when his parents and brother came in.

"I died a long time ago, dear daughter." Their faces turned pale, and no one of them said anything. Y/n understood that it was about his twin Himari.

"I didn't want my children to end each other. Next time you should think more, son." Even though Akimitsu gained weight and height, he couldn't push his father's hand off his shoulder until Riki decided to move on to receive his gusts.

"Well done Akimitsu, you've got rid of the shame of our family." The grandpa said, no one of them dared to curse at y/n because Sukuna was right behind. All of them followed the family head.

Cops and of course sorcerers came to take y/n from her official residence. She planned to disappear forever after killing her father, uncle and grandpas, but when Aki said, "There's something you should see." she followed him out of the house.