𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

3rd person pov

3rd person pov

"[y/n]," Her mom called out from the dinning table.

[y/n] walked over to her and sat down, "Yeah?"

"Your sisters told me a babysitter was at the house last week. And he loaded our house with very nice ingredients... Is it true you didn't have to pay him?"

It had been a week since that strange night. To be honest, Scaramouche was excellent at acting like nothing had happened, which was fantastic because that was something no one needed to know.

[y/n] nodded, "Yeah, he's a... friend. I tripped down some stairs and he wanted to help." She smiled, "He's very kind and dependable. I trust him a lot."

'I feel bad for lying to mom but... I can't tell her who he really is,' [y/n] thought as she bit her cheek and smiled to her mom.

"Well in that case," Her mom gave her a huge, determined smile, "He should come over more often!"

[y/n] took a moment to process what she had just said. And the moment she did, she nearly screamed.

"O-Oh- uh- I mean h-he's probably really busy-"

"Well do you have his number? We can arrange dates when he isn't busy, so he can look after the kids!"

[y/n] internally smirked.

"Oh no! Would ya' look at that, I can't find his number in my phone... must've accidentally deleted it..! Oh, what a shame..."

Her mom paused, before smiling again. "Alright, well..." She put her hand on [y/n]'s shoulder, "you can give it to him sometime this week. I mean, unless you want me to go hunt his phone number..."

[y/n] internally died.

She knew her mom definitely didn't mean it as a threat, but she took it as a threat. 'I have until this week to get that bastards phone number... ew.'

~~~

Ganyu left school crying.

"What's wrong?!" [y/n] spoke in a hushed, worried voice as Yanfei and Hu Tao ran to her.

"Ch-Childe told me I was just a side-chick to him... I really did love him...!" She sobbed into [y/n]'s shoulder.

"Oh, Ganyu," Yanfei sighed as she hugged her and [y/n], "He was nothing but a prick playboy. He didn't deserve you at all."

Hu Tao joined the group hug, "You know, Ganyu, my family runs a funeral business. I don't have a problem whatsoever showing him to the other side—"

"Hu Tao!" Everyone yelled in laughs.

Ganyu wiped her tears as she smiled softly, "I can't be sad around you guys... Thank you so much, girls."

"Ganyu, I don't want you to feel so bad about this... How about if we go somewhere, like a mini vacation? Over the weekend?" Yanfei smiled, as [y/n] panicked.