𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

well then, you horny ass readers have chosen...

3rd person pov

She laughed, yanking the back of his hair to get his head away from hers. He didn't look done, though. He sighed, holding his hands up in the air as if he was being arrested.

"Alright, alright- I'm done now!" He smiled widely as if to prove he was innocent. (He was not)

She laughed, standing up to put her bowl of cereal away. Turning to the kitchen, she put the bowl into the sink. As she turned around, though, he tackled her tot he floor.

"Gotcha," He hummed, kissing every part of her neck he could. She laughed, trying to get him off of her, but to no avail. He kissed his way up her neck and to her chin, as she scanned through her brain on something that might get him to stop- because if she didn't they might be— might be... bingo.

Her eyes went wide as she slowly looked towards the door, her breathing going quick. Scaramouche stoped his kisses and looked at her, confused. She nervously smiled and laughed uncomfortably, "S-Sayu, Qiqi- I- I can explain,"

His face went white in absolute horror as he snapped his neck towards the door, too. Once she saw the opening, she took it.

She smiled, grabbing his neck and turning both of them around, siting on his lower stomach. "Gotcha," She smiled, looking down at him.

Her grip on his neck didn't hurt him at all, but it was strong enough to keep him down. He didn't even care about what else could be happening. Her hand was on his neck. Her hand was on his neck. Her hand was on his neck. Her hand was on his neck.

Suddenly his shorts felt a little uncomfortable.

He muttered something incoherent, closing his eyes tight. [y/n] looked at his facial expression and immediately thought something was wrong.

"I-I'm sorry-" She quickly retracted her hand from his neck, "I didn't mean to-"

He opened his eyes immediately once her hand left his skin, "N-No, please, I-" he reached for her hand, as if to put her hand back on his neck. But, he cleared his throat instead, "You just let go of the one thing keeping me down. GET READY FOR HELL, BITCH," he managed to switch up the situation back to a teasing one.

"OH YEAH??" [y/n] smiled widely, ignoring the odd feeling in the pit of her stomach that him saying please enacted. She reached for the small of his waist, but he karate-chopped her hand away quickly. He averted his eyes and stiffened up, acting all mysterious. She could see though him like glass.

She held his wrists together over his head. As if he couldn't be anymore flustered by her. It was crazy that she still didn't know what these things did to him. While he was (over)thinking of the position they were in, with her sitting on him and pinning his hands over his head, she was only thinking of one thing.

She took her free hand and attacked his waist, tickling him. Scaramouche bursted into fits of laughter, yelling her to stop.

"BAHAHA-" He let out, mouth grinning ear-to-ear as he tried to yank his hands free from her. [y/n] had been in too many tickle fights with her sisters to not take advantage.

"DO YOU YIELD?" She yelled, pausing her tickling so he could breathe.

"Yes, fuck- YES," He nodded viciously, as she smiled. [y/n] stood up and placed her foot on top of his stomach victoriously, going on about how she was the 'one and only champion' and that she 'slayed the demon known as Scaramouche'

He was too busy falling in love with her to pay attention, though.

I mean- what? He must've hit his head while she was tickling him because that's some bullshit.

Once [y/n] had her moment and helped him up from the floor, an idea popped in his head.

"Hey [y/n]," he gave her a lopsided smile, "Hu Tao and Yanfei are out for today, and Ganyu and Keqing are still sleeping; let's do something fun."

She chuckled at the excitement laced in his words, "What'd you have in mind?"

~~~

"Scara."

"Yes?"

"What the fuck."

He acted all innocent and tilted his head, "Oh? What do you mean?"

[y/n] stared at him, "Ok, when you said 'something fun', I didn't think you meant GOING TO A WHOLE ASS AMUSEMENT PARK." Scaramouche chuckled, taking off his seatbelt and running over to the other side to open her door for her.

"But where's the fun in being predictable?" He grinned, as she got out of the car.

"More like predicktable, how the fuck am I gonna pay you back for this shit??" She sighed, as he smiled. Scaramouche just shook his head, as if to dismiss her worries, pulling out his wallet as he approached the ticket booth.

"Just you two?" A bored looking teenager looked at them as Scaramouche nodded to their question. They sighed, reaching out their hand, "1,000 mora"

Scaramouche covered [y/n]'s ears when he said the price and quickly gave the man two 500 mora bills before [y/n] could see.

They cleared their throat dryly, "Welcome to... FunLandddd!" They gave a weak jazz hands as [y/n] and Scaramouche walked through the gates.