𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

3rd person pov

3rd person pov

As much as she could try to hide it, Scaramouche could see the excitement all over [y/n]'s face.

"Let's go on every single ride!!!" She smiled at him but quickly paused and corrected herself, "I mean, I guess since you've already paid for this shit we should milk it."

He chuckled to himself, "Yeah, I guess so,"

Taking hold of her hand, he led her towards his most favorite ride at the park. The lines were a bit quicker than what was expected of an amusement park on the weekend, but he wasn't complaining. The ride had extreme ups and downs and even a loop part.

"Bro damn, my first rollercoaster ride and you're trying to kill me," She said semi playfully semi nervously.

"Don't worry [y/n]," He squeezed her hand a bit, "I'm gonna be right next to you the whole time."

He smiled, "So if I was trying to kill you, I'd die too." [y/n] grinned, walking with him all the way to the front of the line.

As they waited in front of the rails, waiting for the ride to end so that they could go into the carts, [y/n] saw the height check pole and began snickering.

She looked at it and him back and forth before putting a hand on his shoulder "Scara, I'm so sorry, but you just aren't tall enough for this ride," She could barely finish her sentence before she started laughing.

"You know what I think about that?" He fake smiled at her before throwing a slow motion punch at her.

She scoffed, catching his fist in the palm in her hand, "Your silly boxing's got NOTHING ON MY NINJA SKILLS," She slow-mo karate chopped him in his side. He staggered back, clutching his stomach.

"You're skilled," He wound up his arms like he was about to throw a fireball at her, "BUT CAN YOU TAKE THIS—"

Just as he was about to launch it at her, it was their turn to enter the ride. He laughed, "You won't be so lucky next time..."

They sat down together and placed the safety things down and against their chests. The woman doing the controls reminded everyone to make sure they were secure and place their loose items in the bag underneath the seat.

"I'm gonna count down to three," She spoke loudly. [y/n] took a deep breath and braced herself. "One," The worker launched them, laughing to herself as nearly everyone let out gut screams.

"FUCCCCKKKING BITCH-" Scaramouche and [y/n] yelled out nearly identically, clutching onto each others hands and the ride speed upwards.

The ride was getting closer and closer to the top of the first hill. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck-" [y/n] said under her breath as fear coursed through her body. She could hear her heartbeat in her ears and she let go of Scaramouche's hand and held tightly onto her safety guard. (Scaramouche noticed all of it.)