𝟎𝟏.

𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧
𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 , 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂 ➪ 𝟷:𝟸𝟶 𝙿.𝙼

[======] MOOKIE [=====]

"Kiyomi , you better than me because I could not."My mama said looking at me while I held my friends son.

"this is my godchild mommy."I said with a small smile while I rocked him to sleep. We were sitting on the long white couch. I had just got him to go to sleep.

"Girl mhm, You keep that child almost everyday mookie ."She said and I shrugged before laying him in his bouncer.

"I be in the house almost all day anyways."I said shrugging , Most of the time I ask can he come over. His name is Yakhi.

"You ain't got baby fever ain't it?"she asked me and I raised my eyebrows up at her.

"Momma , what- no , I don't have baby fever, I don't plan on having any kids right now."I said and she only stared at me. I don't know why , because I don't even have a boyfriend or have any sexual intercourse.

"Mom I barley get out the house , don't look at me like that..."I trailed off giving her a funky look playfully.

"True , I don't want you to grow up.."She said with a small pout on her face.

"Me either mommy."I said copying her pout and she bussed out laughing and I got offend.

what I do so funny ?

"Your chubby face."she said with a laugh and I straight faced her before getting up off the couch going towards the kitchen with my phone in hand.

" I sorry yomiiii!"she shouted falling behind a laugh.

I only ignored her and looked at a message that popped up on my phone. I slightly pouted seeing that it was my friend Eisha.

Eisha pooh 💕☺️: bring Yakhi outside boo.

I frowned that my baby had to leave me and I walked back into the living room and grabbed Yakhi out of the bouncer.

I layed his head on my chest and patted his small back lightly. I grabbed his baby bag off of the couch before I walked outside and spotted her green Camaro sitting in the front yard.

I kept my same pout on my face as I walked near her car.

Eisha got out her car and I passed Yakhi to her and he instantly started  whining and my pout deepened and she smacked her lips before opening up her car door before placing him in his car seat. I waited until she got him in before I started talking .