𝟎𝟕.

𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧
𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 , 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂 ➪ 𝟷:𝟸𝟶 𝙿.𝙼

[======] MOOKIE [=====]

"None of your concern anymore.. " I hummed jheńe aiko. I was currently flat ironing my natural hair. It was so long and pretty.

I loved my hair.  Then I also like getting it done.

" I think want some knotless braids next." I said to myself, while I turned off the flat iron.

I looked at my final results, sastified.

I walked out of my bathroom that was connected to my room, going to sit down on my bed.

I was really bored, so I went to call Rj. Normally I would call Hassen, but I was starting to call Rj more.

He's like an older male friend, that I always wanted.

I love me some Rj.

"Wassup Mook." He set up his camera, he was playing the game, two guys sitting beside him on a long couch with controllers in their hands.

I noticed one was pooter. He had a fresh haircut and a nike suit on and a pair of fresh clean white forces from what I could see.

He looked focus on the Tv in front of them.

"Hey bestie, Hey pooter." I said catching Pooter's attention. He looked at the camera mugging, waving his hand.

His attention going back to the Tv afterwards.

Mean ass.

"What you doing lil Ki?" Rj asked me. I straight faced him.

"I'm on the phone with you stupid." I said making him chuckle lowly.

"Aight na."

"Come see me bestie, I'm bored." I huffed.

"Later." He said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Whatever, text me when you get here." I said and he hummed. I hung up the phone, getting up, sliding my feet into my nike slides.

Lemme tell my mama. I thought to myself.

I walked down the hall, before walking inside her room, seeing her watching something on Tv.