𝟏𝟏.

𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧
𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 ,𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂
[ ======] 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄 [======]

I wrote down notes for my last period class, this was more of a chill class. I liked it.

"Pssst, Kiyomi." I heard my classmates, Zack voice. I turned around in my seat, looking at him, waiting for him to talk.

He sat right behind me. He was short, he had waves, he was cute and could dress sometimes.

"Send me the notes when you finish." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"We all are copying down notes now, why can't you do it?" I asked him, he groaned before giving me a cheesy smile.

"Well I don't have the patience right now, take a picture and send it to my ig." He said and I hummed before turning back around.

"Okay." I said. He was cool but not cool enough for me to keep doing things for him.

After class was over, the last bell of the day ended, making me happy.

I got up slinging my book bag over my shoulder. Making sure I had everything, I then walked out of the class afterwards.

I huffed, passing by kids who stopped in the middle of the halls, talking to their friends.

After a minute, I was finnaly out of the school. Fishing for my phone in my back pocket, I grabbed it, so I could call my momma to make sure she was out here.

Before I could call her, I seen her car pulling into the school yard. I placed my phone back in my pocket.

I walked to the parking lot where she parked. I pulled on the drivers door , getting in once it was unlocked.

"Hey baby." She said once I got in.

"Hey.." I said lowly, looking out the window. She sighed before pulling off.

I guess I was still in my feelings about the other night. 

"When does daddy get out..?"  I spoke up after a few minutes of silence.

"I'm not sure baby.. but soon I think."She said letting out a breath.

I wonder how it's gonna play out when he gets here.  I'm scared for her like it's me.

I wonder how she is gonna tell him.. and I haven't met this ' friend ' she's been talking about.

I still don't think I want to meet him, it would be too much for me, maybe one day.

Maybe I'm being a little too upset about the situation but I can't help it..

__ __ __

Standing on the porch, I waited for Pooter, Hassen, and Rj to pull up, they were going to Pooter Grandma's house, because she cooked some soul food.

I most definitely wanted to eat and my mom was probably with her friend so..

Seeing Pooter's car pull into the driveway, I grabbed my small purse, heading to the car.