𝟎𝟑.

𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧
𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 ,𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂 ➪ 𝟺:𝟹𝟼 𝙿.𝙼
[ ======] 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄 [======]

"Bruh move Hassen." I pushed him as he set up with me. Annoying the hell outta me. It's too hot for this.

"Aye tho , I love you lil cuzzzzz." He dragged, giggling. He was drunk as a muhfucka.

He had this lil get together at his house, and it was day light and he already drink before night time.

Pitiful.

"Okay I love you too." I chuckled. He needa move.

He wrapped his arm around me, making me walk with him around the packed yard.

"You needa take a nap." I said as he walked towards a group of people. A few girls were in the group maybe 4.

This too much folks for me.

"Nah, I gotta t-talk to dem." He patted my shoulder. I huffed as we stopped in from of the group.

His arm still wrapped around me.

"That's you?" A dude nodded his head toward me. I frowned eyeing them.

I noticed Rj and Pooter in the group. And also a few other friends of Hassen. The rest I did not know.

"No jack ass, This my lil cousin, and she off limits." He took his arm from round me.

"Hey lil girl." Rj spoke, smiling showing off his grills. I smiled a bit showing my braces.

"Heyy friend." I waved and he came up to me giving me a side hug.

"Aye bitch don't be touching ha..." Hassen sent a glare towards Rj and he only shook his head chuckling.

"You tweakin, that's my dawg."

"Watch ya hands..."

"Hassen..." I trailed off and he side eyed me. Drunk ass needa go take ah nap.

"Don't say nun Mookie." He glared. Not my daddy but ight.

I found myself looking at Pooter. I don't know what for. He looked good though.

He was in a pair of true religion light blue jeans, a white wife beater. White forces , and it looked like he just had a hair cut.

He looked up, making eye contact with me. He held a small frown before looking back down at his phone.

"Nigga get the hell up!" One of the men yelled looking towards Hassen who was on the ground.

He had fell.

Rj helped him up, as Hassen cursed. He be off his ass every time he drunk. Makes me sick fareal.

"Aye y'all heard bout Eisha?" One of the boys in the group asked. I was about to walk off but I hear my friend name being brought up.

"No what happened?!" One of the girls asked.

"Mann shawty just got a train ran on ha last night." I furrowed my eyebrows. Still listening..