𝟎𝟒.

𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧
𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 ,𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂 ➪ 𝟺:𝟹𝟶 𝙿.𝙼
[ ======] 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄 [======]

Staring at the blank wall, I tapped my pencil against my vanity table. I then let out a frustrated sigh.

Balling up the paper , throwing it with all the hundred other ones.

I was currently trying to write my daddy a letter. His birthday was coming up and I wanted to write something special for him.

This would be my first time. His birthday was in like two weeks, but i wanted to have it prepared.

I really wished that I could see him though. I would be eighteen in like 3 more months.

Big legal.

My phone started ringing,snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hellooo?" I answered Eisha's facetime. I heard moaning and seen pure darkness on her end.

"Mmhhhh yes..." I heard Eisha moan loudly.

"You like daddy dick?, tell me it's big." The male said. I nearly throwed up. I then hung up the phone.

"What the fuck..." I whispered. Did she mean to do that?  I would hope not.

I shook my head. Grabbing my Pencil I just started writing, letting everything i wanted to say out.

Dear Dad,

Hey it's me Kiyomi, I really miss you so much.
I never wanted you to feel like I was ignoring you. I read all of your letters, and they all mean so much to me. I just wish you were here. I needed you , and I still do. I needed that male figure in my life. I love you a lot daddy. No one could ever make me look at you differently, because your my dad. At least your still alive and not dead, but I just wanted to wish you happy birthday. I hope you have the best day ever.

I blanked away the falling tears. Folding the paper I placed it in an envelope, placing it on my dresser.

Getting up from where I was seated, I made my way out of my room.

I walked in the living room and seen auntie Cece , Star and Nunu all seated talking to my mama.

"Hey Mookie!" Cece got up, embracing me into a hug. I loved my auntie real bad. She really my girl.

"Hey yall." I spoke to them. My mama stank faced me, making me huff.

"What ma?" I rolled my eyes playful,girl better gone.

"Oh now you wanna come out that room." She said and I chuckled.

"'Ma ian finna play with you, omg." I smacked my teeth.  Auntie Cece laughed.

"Tell her you can come out when ever you feel like it!" Nunu said playfully.

"Y'all hell."

"Where Hassen?" I asked auntie Star.

"At his homeboy house, I don't know girl that boy don't live wit me.." She said with a chuckle.