𝟎𝟐.

𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧
𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 ,𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂 ➪ 𝟸:𝟸𝟸 𝙿.𝙼
[ ======] 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄 [======]

"IM F .R.E .E FUCK NIGGA FREE!" Eisha shouted and I chuckled recording her.

"yeahhh, she big fuck nigga free!" I said putting the camera on me, ending the video afterwards.

"Perioddd."She dragged swerving into the gas station.

"Dang E." I frowned a bit clutching onto my seat belt.

"My bad, you want some out hea?" She asked me opening up the driver door.

"No, thank you though." I said and she nodded stepping out of the car, closing her car door.

We was at this ghetto ass gas station so I locked the doors strolling down my timeline on twitter.

"These twitter people post anything, omg." I chuckled to myself.

twitter funny asl if we being real though.

Hassen💙
Would like to FaceTime..

Huffing I answered the FaceTime. Hassen was like a big cousin to me but we weren't related by blood.

"Hellooo." I dragged as his face popped up in the camera.

"Wassuhh Mookieeee." He dragged twisting his hair before sipping from a red cup.

"Heyy Has."I chuckled furrowing my eyebrows wondering what he was drinking.

"You gotta work today?" He asked me and I shook my head no.

It was Saturday and I was off on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

"No , why?"I asked.

"Slide ta yo pops shop." He said and I huffed. My anxiety to damn bad fa this, even though my dad was locked up, his shop was still running and was one of the hottest barber shops in Houston.

"Hassen why I can't just meet you some where else ?" I huffed , rolling my eyes.

"Cause I'm outside the shop already and my pops want me to come and help out." He said making me mug the screen.

"Aight, Im wit Eisha though." I said and he frowned his face up in disgust.

"Hell nah her hoe ass. She a nasty ass bitch." Hassen said and I chocked on my spit.

"Hassen!"I whined.

"What? If she a hoe then she just is..." He trailed off with his face still frowned up.

Eisha was real known. She was fine as hell and could retwist dreads, do hair and etc but she was also a hoe.

A big hoe.

She also was still my friend though, she helped me through so much stuff. And I also wasn't one to judge people.

It just wasn't me..