𝟎𝟗.

𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧
𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 , 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂 ➪ 𝟷:𝟸𝟶 𝙿.𝙼
[ ======] 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄 [======]

I laid in my bed, scrolling through netflix , trying to find some sort of good kid movie for me.

Rj was at the foot of my bed knocked out alseep, he came over earlier just to go to sleep.

Needa go home.

Clicking on the princess and the frog, I took my throw cover, placing it over my thighs, setting the ruku remote down on my night stand.

The amount of times i've lost my remote is crazy..

Five minutes into the movie, Rj's phone started ringing making me groan.

Tapping him, He slowly sat up. " Your phone is ringing." I said softly.

"Who that is?" He asked, his eyes still closed making me chuckle a bit.

I picked up his from from beside him reading the contact " Pooter ♿️ "

"Its Ya- Pooter.." I cut my self off.

He opened up his eyes, squinting at me not saying anything before grabbing his phone answering it.

"Yeah.. nah I'm at Mookie house.. yeah., aight ." He talked on the phone, then hanging up.

"I need you to do me a favor." He said rubbing his eye.

"Yes?"

"Okay so go to my car its a black duffel bag in my trunk,  I need you to give that bag to pooter when he outside." He said and I nodded.

"Okay." I said before getting up grabbing his car keys, sleeping my feet into my nike slides, my white toes on display.

Rj layed back down in my bed, while I walked out of the room, turning the light off.

I went down the stairs, before walking out of the house, walking near his car, I hit the unlock button on the keypad.

Popping open the trunk, I took the bag out of it before closing it.

Hearing a car pull into the yard. I noticed it was Pooters car as I looked over at it.

He stopped his car,  I walked up to it. I could hear him playing nba youngboy.

I love that man music real bad, his sexy ass.

The driver door opened, Pooter stepped out of the car, walking up to me.

He towered over me, taking the duffel back from my grasp.

"Preciate it." He said lowly. He opened up his trunk placing the bag inside.

I stood there watching him.

"You finna go?" I asked. I mentally cursed myself out for asking such a dumb question.

"Duh." He furrowed his eyebrows looking at me like I was dumb.

"You needa stop being so mean, somebody gone knock you out one day." I rolled my eyes, folding my arms.