[ one ]

• • •

"Now listen here girls", Loid announced

"Anya!", Anya peeped, "and this is my sister Akira", she introduced for Akira instead.

"Listen here Anya and Akira, starting today, you both will be my daughters, but if anyone asks, you have always been my daughter, got it?"

"Yep." The two girls said in unison.

Is he ashamed of admitting he adopted kids?

Eh. not my problem.

"Make sure you address me as father." He demanded yet again.

"Papa." Anya said.
"Father", Akira said.

"Very well." He ended his little session, as the three entered the building, about to get inside their new apartment until they ran into a lady.

"Well aren't you two cute little girls, Hello there", the lady greeted kindly.

"We're the forgers, we just moved in today", the man took his hat and greeted back.

"I am Anya, and I have been Papa's child for a very long time", Anya remembered to emphasize which left Akira internally slapping her head.

Akira chuckled awkwardly, looking at the lady, "it's nice to meet you miss...", pushing Anya towards the apartment.

"Come on let's go inside", Loid opened the door, leading the two inside.

Akira slowly walked into the house before being pulled by Anya, who ran in excited about the new home, "this is Anya's house?"

"Yes." Loid locked the door, keeping his hat and belongings down.

Anya ran up to the television screaming, "T.V!"

"Go ahead and turn it on", Loid said, Akira followed behind Anya, crouching down beside her.

Anya turned on her favorite show, Spy wars, and told Loid, "I like this show", before going back to pay attention to the show.

Since Anya liked it, Akira grew to like it too, she cared a lot for her sister, and always would do everything for her sister and because of her sister. Her sisters happiness was her happiness.

"So exciting!", Anya exclaimed, which made Akira giggle.

Suddenly Loid announced, "I'm going out for a bit, just sit there and watch tv"

He started to walk towards the door, as Akira looked back at him in curiosity, Anya jumping up and grabbing onto Loid's feet like a monkey.

"AN ADVENTUREEEE!" She yelled, excited to go out.

Akira got up and walked towards the door too. Loid started swinging his feet to get Anya off, "I'm not going on an adventure I'm just going shopping!" Anya resisted, being swung around.