[ seven ]

• • •

"May the forgers please step this way", an unknown man, lead the way to the door, staring at the four of them seated in the hallway

"YES!"
"Oui!"

The four of them stood up immediately, slowly walking in to the room, with three men seated there, one at the farthest end that they met a few hours ago.

"So you've come, forger.." the familiar headmaster says.

"Please have a seat," a kind looking man gestured, looking quite calm and collected, while there was a grumpy intimidating old man in the middle.

"Thank you," Loid nodded slightly, him and Yor sitting directly in front of the three headmasters, only a coffee table distancing them.

While the sisters, sat right in front of the window view, right in between both their parents and the headmasters.

"Alright, I'd like to start with a question for the parents," the kind man, knowingly named, Walter Evance.

"This seems to be your second marriage, but what kind of relationship did you have before you married?" The Walter man, straightforward went with an intrusive question.

"I met my wife by coincidence at a reputable tailor, the same one that handles your school uniforms infact. I was charmed at first sight by the dignified way she conducted herself," Loid professionally answers, making Yor flustered, "I'd been hesitant to meet someone new after my previous wife died, especially because of my youngest daughter, but as we talked, I'd realized I'd found a kindred spirit. I realized that a kind woman like her, who always puts her family first, would make a wonderful mother for my daughters."

"I see." Professor Evance responds with, "and how about you ma'am?" He questions Yor.

"Um...Well," Yor hesitantly started to answer, trying to remember what they practiced, "I thought it was wonderful how much Loid cares for his daughter. And how considerate he was of my situation."

The professor, smiled, "Hmm, yes, nothing is more important than family."

"But ma'am, you're an attractive woman, why would you go out of your way to choose a man with such baggage", the grumpy man rudely comments.

"How boorish, professor swan"

Professor Evance skipped the rude remark of Swan's and continued to question the couple respectfully, "Alright then, next question, could I ask your reason for choosing this school?"