[ six ]

• • •

"Todays the day people

"Todays the day people." Loid declares, as the four stand by the apartment door, ready to go to the interview.

"Belongings check!" Loid takes a last minute roll call.
"All in order!" Yor checks her purse.
"Appearance Check."
"All in order." Akira folds out her green dress.
"Final vocabulary check."
"I'll do my bestest!" Anya straightens up.

"Here we go!"

• • •

"Its time for the Eden Academy entrance interview!"

"Its huge!" Anya exclaims, looking up at the prestigious academy.

"Its the most prestigious school in the country after all", Loid says, "And there are so many others too."

"They're all competitors?" Akira questions.

"Will you be alright in this crowd, Anya?" Loid concerned, looks at Anya's direction.

"All in order!" Anya confidentially says.

As soon as the family stepped into the academy gates, Loid was hit with a familiar menacing feeling.

Akira notices all the people from the top floor building with clipboards and pens. 

"Father....we're being watched right? Is it the examiners?" Akira questions Loid.

He nods in approval, "just stay calm, and act like we practiced."

That's when a certain headmaster catches a glimpse of the family. Examining them closely.

They walk close to the statue, saluting to the founding master. Loid takes off his hat and salutes, Akira and Anya following along, as well Yor.

"ELEGANCE!" The headmaster yells, "WHO IS THAT FAMILY?!"

"K-212 and K-211 the forgers, sir."

"The younger daughter barely passed the writing exam with a score of 31", He looks up from her test sheet and then looks at Akira's.

"IN-ELEGANT! And her handwriting is crap!" The man snatches the sheet and takes a close look.

"On the other hand....the older daughter has an outstanding score of 98," the man hands Akira's question paper over to him.

"Her handwriting...", the headmaster clutches the paper in his hand, "IS SIMPLY ELEGANT!"

Once the four of them make it through the admission tickets, Loid reminded everyone that surveillance hasn't stopped.