[eleven]

• • •

As the sun started to set, it was getting darker and darker outside until it was pitch black

As the sun started to set, it was getting darker and darker outside until it was pitch black. But it did not seem like night time at the Forger family's house. 

"I'm home..." Loid opens the front door and is revealed the sight of Yor and Anya practicing punches in workout clothes while Akira is watching a show on television, "What are you two doing?"

"Preparing her to go to school," Yor throws a punch
"Hah." Anya throws another simultaneously. 

"They are clearly working out, let them be." Akira says from the couch, "Also! I ordered pizza because attempting to cook something turned out to be a utter failure..."

Loid sighs looking at them, Yeah...that anxiety's not going anywhere soon.

• • •

The next day was the student orientation for Eden Academy. Loid, Anya, Akira, and Yor were sitting down listening to the announcer as he was hollering a motivating speech, "You are the chosen few! Due to your hard work, and perhaps that of your parents, you have finally entered the hallowed halls of Eden Academy! To our honorable new 228 students...Congratulations, and welcome to our school. Everyone here at Eden welcomes you from the bottom of our hearts."

Anya is dancing in her seat amongst the crowd as Loid thinks to himself: We finally made it this far...

Anya starts examining the hall and starts to realize everyone is wearing the same uniform as her, "Papa, all the other kids are wearing the same thing I am." she looks side to side in panic. 

Loid sighs, "Yes, that's what a uniform is."
Akira says to her, "You didn't really think you would be the only person wearing a uniform, did you?"

I still have a mountain of problems to tackle, but... Loid thinks as he remembers what she said about the mission. 

Turning this child into an elite...I've mostly given up on that task....Akira does leave room for hopes but...

Anya gets offended and shocked reading Loid's thoughts as he continues to think: This school is already filled with the best of the best. It'll be difficult to maintain a top position even for Akira. More importantly...

His thoughts are cut off as the man announces the classes and halls, "Next, we will announce the houses and their housemasters. Please come forward when your name is called. Class one: Specter Hall. William Howard, Theodore Russell, Grace Fein, Jessica Clark......Next we have class Three: Cecile Hall. Alice Paulette. Edward Perkshire."

Anya starts to mutter, "I wonder what class I'm gonna be in." Loid sheepishly replies, "Who knows?"

Akira sighs, "It doesn't matter because it's all pretty much the same anyways..."

Loid thinks at that moment: I know though....and actually it matters a lot...because I changed parts of the lineups to help with my mission. It is to ensure that Akira and Anya...