[ twelve ]

• • •

The man who threatens the peace between the East and the West

The man who threatens the peace between the East and the West....Donovan Desmond. In order to get closer to him, I successfully had Anya and Akira enroll in Eden College, the school his sons attend. Next, in order to attend the social gathering that Desmond goes to, I need Anya or Akira to obtain eight merits called, "Stella," so that they can become imperial scholars. To make this all happen at a prestigious school, however, would not be easy. That is why I formulated a Plan B, "The Friendship Scheme." I was hoping to have Anya or Akira get closer to the Desmond sons, Damian and Demetrius. This would in turn hopefully connect us as their parents. But on the first day, Anya ended up punching Damian, earned a Tonitrus bolt, and left their friendship in shambles.

As Loid is making breakfast, he gets too invested in his thoughts as he sprays the ketchup unevenly: Alas, it is too early to give up. This plan has only just begun. And on the brighter side, it is a good thing I adopted Akira as well. I haven't heard about her first day but it should have been smooth-sailing since there were no issues. I can still put my faith in Akira's abilities. 

Yor steps outside the hallway, yawning, "Good morning..." She is greeted by Loid's hands full with breakfast, "Good Morning, Yor. Breakfast is ready."

Looks like the four of us are getting used to life as a family.

"Are Anya and Akira still asleep?" Loid questions, no signs of them nearby, that is until he turns around. 

Akira yawns loudly, "Good Morning..." Akira stretches while turning into the dining table, eyes glimmering when she sees the food at the table.

Anya shys away around the corner, still feeling down that Loid is going to mad at her. She's still worried about what happened yesterday?

Loid reaches for her, "Come on out. I won't get mad. Eat quickly or you'll be late. You too-" He is about to turn around when he stops, seeing Akira already stuffing her mouth with bread, and when she looks up with her mouth still full, she smiles slightly without showing her teeth. 

Yor chuckles, "You're eating well..." Anya sighs, covering her face with her hat. She sits down, slowly chomping as she zones out. 

"I'm sorry I'm bad at school." Anya apologizes first.
"You will be fine. Besides you are in a school of snobby uptight jerks, punching someone isn't out of the ordinary...." Akira comforts her, which irks Loid.
"No, that was my fault...." Yor apologizes as well, regretting her training sessions.

Loid sighs, "There's no point to worrying about the past. Just make sure you don't get into any more fights."

Akira adds, "BUT! If you do, make sure to win, ALRIGHT?!"
"Yes." Anya replies, fire flaming in her eyes.

Loid pops another blood vessel, scolding Akira, "If we are calling faults, then I would say it's your fault, Akira. Stop encouraging Anya's actions." Akira is about to defend herself when Anya defends her instead, "Actually! Big sis said that I should apologize to Second Son! She said he might think about being my friend if I do!"