[ two ]

• • •

"No I don't wanna!" Anya yelled

"No I don't wanna!" Anya yelled. Akira slowly walked to the main room from the bathroom, seeing the chaos that unraveled in the few seconds she was in the bathroom.

"I hate studying!"

"What's going on?" Akira questioned in midst of all the yelling.

"I need to know if you have sufficient intellectual capacity for the entrance exam" Loid yelled back.

"Entrance exam?" Akira asked, not getting any answer yet again. She walked to the kitchen, pouring herself a glass of water. Watching everything in front of her like a movie.

"I don't need to study! I'll read the answers from..." the other kids  Akira thought Anya meant.

"You plan to cheat your way through? You realize that if you don't pass..." (my mission will fail...) Loid thought to himself.

With the awkward tension in the air that came up, crickets chirped at the silence.

Akira cut the silence, opening the fridge, "WE'RE OUT OF MILK!"

"Enough of this, I'm going out", Loid put on his jacket to go outside, as Akira watched, shutting the fridge door, and leaning on the counter with her glass of water.

"YOU'RE STAYING HERE TODAY! AND THATS FINAL!" Loid was about to reach for the knob and open the door, until he turned around and yelled at Anya.

"..." Anya was silenced in her spot.

"Stay at home! And Akira please make sure she behaves", Loid looked at Akira, who gave him a little salute of agreement.

Loid slammed the door shut and left, Anya slowly following behind. Akira laughed, going to the couch and relaxing herself. She scrolled among the bookshelves of books Loid had and took any that interested her. If she's staying here, she better entertain herself....in a more peaceful way...

Loid plopped her in the house and shut the door quickly, yelling from the other side, "Akira! Hold her in place! I told you to make sure she behaves!"

Akira groaned, placing her cup and book down. She walked towards Anya, grabbing her around her waist, holding her back from running to the door.

Eventually Anya gave up fighting in the grasp of her sister and plopped on the couch.

Akira heard her loud sigh, knowing very well she was bored out of her mind.