[ten]

• • •

"You're giving me a phone?"

Akira looks at Loid, who has his hand out with a recent popular phone model in his hand.

"I heard people your age these days are in the trend with these now, consider it as a gift for getting into school! I gifted Anya something, so now I'm gifting you something too!" Loid says, smiling.

"Oh...thank you, i guess..." she slowly takes the phone from his hands.

"I set up everything so you don't have to worry about anything!" he reassures.

"What is it? What is it? What is it, big sis?" Anya circled around her, trying to sneak a peek on her gift.

"Oh, okay! Thank you!" she thanked him, Loid leaving her room. She opens the phone, which was unlocked, and starting to play around, confused how this worked.

When she went to her contact list she saw only two contacts up there, "Dad", and, "Mom."

She smiled a little seeing them, and started exploring her new phone.

• • •

"And....99.5," The worker at the store said.

"I'm two millimeters bigger than last time." Anya proudly states.

"I'm sure it's just an error," Loid responds.

"You never know. Kids grow up so quickly," the worker said.

"Indeed!" Yor happily agrees.

"See, big sis, I might be as big as you someday!" Anya exclaims.

"Might." Akira restates.

"Well, with that in mind, we should probably have your uniform made a little bigger," Loid states.

The store worker continues on, "But it was quite a shock to hear that you were suddenly married, Yor. You should have told me the last time you were here!"

Yor apologized, "I'm er sorry about the other day."

"And to think that your two lovely daughters are going to the prestigious Eden College. Congratulations!" The store worker complimented.

"Fank you very much," Anya gleefully thanked her.

The worker turned to Loid, "Are you an Eden College Alum?"

Loid answered with a big smile on his face, "Oh, no. I went to an insignificant little school out in the country."

"Really?" even Akira seems to be a little surprised.

The store worker sighed, worriedly warning them, "Oh, then do be careful. There's something of a wall between parents who are Eden Alumni and those who aren't. Apparently this causes discrimination and bullying among the children, too. Oh, and hazing from the honor students, and conflict between the dorm kids and commuters. Speaking of, I hear that kidnappings of commuter kids are on the rise. Its not surprising, considering most of the kids who can attend Eden are rich."