12 | legally blonde

A/N: Guys, oh my god, thank you so much for 8.5K reads, it's been amazing so far writing this story, and I promise you it will get even better; and also, I'm beyond sad about everything that has been going on for Charles, but hopefully it will be better from now on. Also, I'll try to update more frequently, I have so much on my mind.

-

I woke up because of the terrible ache my back was communicating to me, I grunt while I shift myself uncomfortably, as I open my eyes. The scene looks blurry, and I try to recall what led me to this moment. As I blink and adapt to the light, I notice a blanket covers me, and to my left lies a very sleepy Charles, whose shoulder was a very convenient pillow for my lazy head. I try to move as slow as I can, not wanting to wake him up, but I end up doing so.

—Cami?—. He asks, his voice rasping his throat on the way out, leading to a husky groan.

—Yes Charlie, it's me—. I reassure while rubbing my eyes. He incorporates a bit and flutters his eyes open and closed, alternating between those states.

—I feel like shit—. He opens his mouth while squinting his eyes and groaning.

—You look like shit—. I add, smiling and he grins. He looks at me, expectant, trying to remember what happened last night for us to spend the night asleep sitting on the floor. He moves his hands and in frustration rubs his face, I move to be sitting down in front of him, feeling a cold breeze caress my tanned skin when the blanket comes off me. The same clothes we wore to the crazy party last night remain untouched.

—I got really really drunk last night—. He says, as his eyes close strongly trying to forget.

—No shit Charlie, I didn't notice—. My sarcasm poured out my tongue, and he chuckled at my comment. —The good thing, is that I was there to rescue you.

—What happened? I just remember fractions of it—. He stares at the wall in front of me, thoughtful. —I woke up in the middle of the night and puked like crazy. When I went back to sit and sleep, you were deeply asleep and completely freezing, I had to cover you up—. He smiles, and my face mirrors him, feeling grateful that he did.

—Thanks Charlie, I didn't need to have hypothermia this week—. We laugh in unison and hold our sight. —You got hammered because you were really sad about Chloe, we talked and you threw up a massive number of times.

—Oh god, I was supposed to cope with that in secret—. His hands hide his now blushed cheeks, and I found it adorable. Some minutes passed by as he remained immersed in his memories, and his face lit up for a second., while he fixes his sight on the floor, he recalls and opens his mouth to add—I remember our conversation, Cam.

—Do you?—. I say, not gonna lie, I was getting a bit sad to know he didn't remember that.

—I do—. His flashing smile grew big, his dimples coming out to say hello. —I really do.

—I'm glad you do—. I commented, not knowing what to say. —By the way, your shoulder it's really comfortable.

—I'm honored to receive such a compliment, Mrs. Luna—. His hand glued to his chest, and a cheeky grin on his face was all it took for me to chuckle. He got up and offered me a hand. —Let's go to the room, this is very uncomfortable now that we are sober.

We walked to his room, and I sat on one of the beds. He did the same thing, but in the other one; his feet reached the floor, while mine danced in the air.

—I feel like I've been hit by a truck, can't remember the last time I was deeply hungover.

—You almost blacked out, of course, you're going to feel like life is shutting out from your body—. I gained a chuckle, and he plopped himself in the bed, covering his eyes.