Chapter 2 the fight

As djuli was laying on the floor in the middle of the hall way confused and shocked at what was happening, rayyan and Belmin were fighting over her. Everyone in the school was watching as they punched eachother in the rotisserie chicken and screamed how djuli was there's. Djuli was so confused and didn't know who she was going to choose. She liked them both!!! This was so hard for her. "JUST GO AWAY STUPID BELIMN" Rayyan said has he snatched Belmin up in his long claw and threw him agents the wall. It got worse when belimn got up off the ground snd grew super tall and kicked rayyan so hard he flew across this school. "Ooooo you wanna fight me ooo catch these hands oooo fight me" Rayyan said as his fingers extended and his shoes came off the reveal his dogs. The stabbed Belmin in the stomach and everyone gasped as he regenerate and a hand came out of his stomach. Rayyan was shacking in his boots when suddenly the lock down alarm went off and rayyan GRABED djuli in his arms as the went to hide in the bathroom then sudden the door to the school broke open and everyone was shaking as... TIDDY THE DOG came in and beat up Belmin. Then he barked and said "Dayyan 4L!" And then tiddy went into the garage of the school. Then arianna came out of the crowd and ran after tiddy into the garage and police cars pulled up to the school and the FBI came running in the school and they the tried to arrest Belmin. Meanwhile arianna caught tiddy in the garage and she made him go back inside "keep moving" she barked at him and then tiddy slapped her in the face. This is getting heated!! What will happen next. Will djuli get with rayyan? Will arianna win agents tiddy? What will happen...?