Chapter 9 the chase....

As the three booked it down the hall there hearts were racing. This was not good at all. As soon as their arms hit the garage door it burst open with a loud bang as titty barked. But what the three saw was truly unexpected. In the middle of the garage was a black hole. Simba had I can of gasoline in his mouth pouring it into the swirling vortex. Titty ran and jumped at arianna knocking her down off her feet. Eila and Jake tried to pull titty off if her but he pushed them off and grabbed arianna in him mouth. He ran to simba and they both looked at eachother then jumped into the swirling black hole with arianna. Jake and eila got off the floor and stood, in shock staring at the gaping black hole forming, getting bigger and growing. "We have to get arianna back and stop them..." Jake said to eila in heavy breathes. He was shaking and so was eila. "Let's do it." Eila said as they both walked backwards. "On 3 ready?" Jake spoke. "1. 2, 3!!!!" They yelled as the ran and jumped Into the swirling vortex. But they had no Idea what they were doing for what they didn't know was that they are jumping between worlds. This isn't just any black hole. This is the foundation of the worlds. Everything was dark. Neither could see anything. Then suddenly they hit something hard. There body's hit the hard ground and they looked up the see something amazing but terrifying. There was a big plant in the middle glowing pink and purple with a yellow ring around it. And on either side we're more black holes that led to different worlds. Was they looked around they saw what they were looking for, the two dogs carrying arianna by her shirt. As soon as the dogs saw eila and Jake they ran very fast. But Jake and eila quickly got up and started running toward them. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING. YOU HAVE CREATED A BLACK HOLE AND NOW YOUR TAKING ARIANNA. GIVE HER BACKKKKKKK" Eila yelled at the two dogs. Titty didn't seem to car at all but simba turned his head to look at eila and for a minute he felt bad. But he could back out now. He barked something at titty and suddenly they jumped high I got he sky and jumped into the first black hole they saw. The black hole had odd green swirls coming out of it and a faint music was Able to be heard coming from it. All Eila could make out from the song was "Getchi getchi" being repeated. But this was no time to think. Her and Jake jumped and landed into the swirling black hole again. And then the blacked out. "Getchi... getchi... y'a y'a.... Da da..." was what Jake heard as he woke up. He sat up on the ground and looked around. The walls around had green sequins coming down the walls and there were bows scattered around in the pattern. Suddenly jakes ears rang. "Getchi getchi y'a y'a da da yeah yeah yeah... getchi getchi y'a y'a here (here)
Mocha chocalata y'a y'a (oohhh yeahhhhh)"
This was not good for Jake or eila as this world was like no other. They are in grave danger....