Chapter 4 titty the beast

As tiddy was turning into a big scary werewolf arianna jumped him and took his ak47 but tiddy was to powerful and he tried to kill arianna as she ran away and went out the back door by the street and did a donut while yelling at some person with a getto car and then she saw tiddy running after her so she ran away and hid in a strip club where she saw tiddy giving kris Jenner a lap dance😱 she ran out the place and back into the school. Meanwhile Belmin was turning into a werewolf and djuli was scared but rayyan was protecting her and he punched Belmin and yelled for the FBI to come. Outside arianna was yelling at everyone and got in a car and started driving away from tiddy she ran over someone and they were yelling at her and then she found her sugar momma and ran over her too. The pulled out the ak47 and and was shooting the air she was going crazy!!!! Meanwhile tiddy ran I got eh school and tackled Belmin and beat him up into a little ball. Then the FBI came and arrested the sad little shell of a man aka ballmin. Then since tiddy has drank to much whiskey and he was flirting with Djuli then he toppled over and fell into the toilet but now thta Belmin was out of the way things weren't getting any easier for djuli. Now was she gonna get with tiddy or rayyan and is arianna gonna get arrested what will happen next...??!?!