Chapter 8 break in

As everyone was screaming and running to hid and take cover eila and arianna were still and couldn't move all they could do was worry. « Everyone don't panic we will still be having classes but we will be on lock down. » a teacher announced to the crowd of students.

As everyone was sitting in class rayyan was staring daggers at Belmin. He couldn't help but feel so much anger toward him. Meanwhile eila and arianna were scared and panicked still. Suddenly the tv that the teacher was teaching on changed it started glitching out and and there was a loud beep all through out the school suddenly warning signs were poping up and a voice said « EMERGENCY BROADCAST *beeeeeeeeep* EMERGENCY WARNING *beeeeeeeeeep* » suddenly the tv screen changed to a news reporter and next to him was a picture of two familiar looking dogs. Arianna and eilas heart sank in thee chest. « We have gotten pictures of the two dogs on the loose please stay inside and on lockdown. They are coming toward I high school on lane cane road. Please make sure all children are safe. These dogs are dangerous. » said the news guy. And then the tv shut off. Everyone in class was yelling and panicking. But all arianna and eila could think about was that there dogs were coming no there school.... Lane cane road. There coming.... « If your thinking what I'm thinking... » arianna said looking at eila  « we have to catch them but we might need help if we don't wanna get killed.. » eila said to arianna. « We could get Jake to help us » arianna added. « That's perfect » eila replied. In a panic they both walked over to Jake as he was looking around trying to calm down djuli. « Jake.... Will you help us catch the dogs... we think it's titty and simba... » arianna said to Jake. « It Will be dangerous but I think I can help, it will be better if it's 3 on 2. So I'll do it. » Jake said to them. Then suddenly a loud bang filled the school and a siren went off. Jake, Arianna, and Eila burst out of the classroom and saw two dogs I front of a broken glass door to the school. Simba started running around and he ran to the school garage with titty riding him. This was all coming back. Arianna Jake and Eila started booking it down the hall trying to catch up to them. This was the start of a new crisis.....