Chapter 10 Krissed

Eila woke up to the smell of perfume. She opened her eyes in horror as she looked up to see Jake, holding a pocket knife on his hand while Infront of him was... Kris Jenner??? And behind her was... titty?!? Arianna was tied up with ropes agents a rock. Arianna was looking at the two as she flailed and kicked trying to break free. The song blamed in eilas ears "getchi getchi y'a y'a da da" she stood up but her legs felt like jello. Suddenly titty yelled "I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND YOU FOOLS... MWAHAHAHAHHAH. GET KRISSED!!!!!!" And suddenly kris started dancing to the beat of the music. And after the first verse something happened. She stopped for a second and then a loud crack filled the room. Jake winced in pain. His finger had been fractured. Suddenly she ran at them and Jake dropped his knife has she grabbed him and jumped back to where she was. Eila was scared and confused but she picked up jakes pocket knife and ran at kris. Kris started Dancing and when she finished the walls shook and sequins started coming of the wall and one hit Eila in the arm. But this didn't stop her. Meanwhile kris put a spell on jake and suddenly he froze. His shirt turned green. He was getting krissed. Eila took her final shoot and stabbed kris in the neck dazing her. As kris fell to the floor titty jumped off the rocks and grabbed Jake and took him with arianna. Suddenly more krises started to come out from the rocks. One spoke to eila as tears streamed down its face. Your friend is going to be come one of us. Please save us g..." then suddenly the kris started coughing blood and fell to the floor. Then everything went crazy as a black hole opened next to eila. She now had to deside weather to stay and help arianna and Jake or leave safely. She desided to stay. She ran past the kris and jumped over to titty and simba. She grabbed simba by the tail but he was to fast and pulled his tail out of her hand running away toward the black hole with titty in follow. But out of the corner of eilas eye she saw titty holding a green stone with a bow ingraved into it. But she couldn't think about that she had to untie arianna and Jake and get out of there before Jake turned into a kris. She used her knife to cut the rop. They both stood up as the three of them ran for the black hole right as it was about to close they slide through it at the last second. And then the three blacked out again... meanwhile thé crisis didnt stop belmin and rayyans fight. Belmin was so mad about rayyan stealing away djuli that he did the unthinkable in a crisis like this, he ran up to rayyan and punched him in the face. Rayyan fell backwards. "LETS FIGHT THIS OUT AGAIN. YOU DONT DESERVE DJULI YOU JERK" Belmin screamed. "OK YOU WANNA GO LETS GO" Rayyan yelled as he stood up. Djuli was panicking like crazy who was gonna win and why were they fighting at a time like this....