Chapter 12 Betrayal (season 2 finale)

As eila was being vecna'd everyone was scared and sweating, suddenly simba ran up to Vecna feeling a new respect for this human and wanting to save her and stabbed Vecna making him dazed and dropping eila. She was passed out and sweating every bone in her body almost fractured form Vecna. Titty saw this as a chance to take her and he dragged her away

"Let's get out of here Simba" Titty barked as they ran as a new portal opened up. Suddenly arianna and eila woke up, and so did Jake.
"STOP BRING THEM BACK," Jake yelled as he ran towards them, but it was to late and simba and titty ran through the portal with them being dragged through. He jumped in chasing them but it was to late.

Djulsum was hiding in the bathroom dreading this decision, she had to pick one but she was starting to feel a disrespect for both and she was starting to dread being with both, she might have to break up with rayyan she kept thinking.

Meanwhile they were battling it out as rayyans water powers burst though the walls of the second floor, but Belmin had a trick up his sleeve as he turned into a werewolf ready to battle. Belmin ran at rayyan and used his claw to cut rayyans cheek but rayyans water powers healed it and sent Belmin sprawling up the stairs to the roof as they continued their fight.

Djuli spent a couple more minutes in the bathroom until she heard a loud bang and ran out and ran to the second floor to see what was going on when she saw a hole up to the roof where Belmin and Rayyan were fighting yelling insult after insult at each other t trying to rip off each others heads.

"STOP BOTH OF YOU. THIS ENDS NOW. IVE MADE UP MY MIND AND IVE DECIDED, I want to break up rayyan, I'm sorry but you've betrayed me, I went though your phone and I tried to tie it together with a smile and move past it but u saw all those messages and I can't keep it in anymore, you've betrayed me." Djuli said as sorrow filled her heart. "YES, YES I WIN RAYYAN SUCK IT" Belmin yelled as he howled at the moon and got stronger becoming a bigger werewolf. "No, I won't let you win Belmin," rayyan whispered as he charged at Belmin sneak attacking him as he pushed him off the school roof.

Suddenly a black hole appeared in the roof and Titty, simba, eila, arianna, and Jake fell out of the hole and on to the roof, suddenly time started to glitch and more portals opened up around them.

Eila and arianna got up and Jake thought they were gonna come to him and djuli as he had now gotten up and come over to comfort her but to his shock the stayed to by titty and didn't even try to escape suddenly the ropes dropped and eila and arianna stood up next to Titty following him across the roof to another portal near the edge of the roof. Suddenly rayyan turned to Jake.
"YOU, I've always hated you and now that the cats out of the bag I can do what I've wanted to do for years and suddenly rayyan flew at Jake and he pushed him off the roof but Jake held on by the tips of his fingers.
"HELP ME ARIANNA, EILA , ANYONE" Jake said as he was slowly slipping. Eila and arianna were starting at him while rayyans water came and healed eilas bones. He walked over to them.
"I'm sorry Jake but this is over we've had a nice time but we decided titty and simba are right and we're going with them. And so is rayyan." Eila says looking down at me. "Yeah sorry but we've been planning to betray you all along, we set this all up." Arianna adds. Jakes finger are starting to slip and djulsum yells from the other side of the roof. "HOW COULD YOU, SO EILA WAS THE OTHER GIRL IN YOUR PHONE?" She yells. She tried to come over to him but there was a big creak in the roof making it impossible to go without falling 3 stories up. "Well this is good bye Jake." Rayyan spits out as he steps on jakes hands and goes into the portal with arianna and eila and titty and simba. Jake stars falling, he doesn't know what's going on and he slowly starts to fall asleep from being so exhausted when suddenly he lands in a pillow and realizes the fbi came to save him.

Later that night jake comes into the wreaked school and he sees djuli standing there talking to Kennedi and dar meh they look over and come over to him. "Hey is everything okay?" They ask him and all he says is "I never thought they would betray us like that but it's okay they weren't real friends anyways."

"Yeah I realized I did need either Belmin nor rayyan as they both didn't love me for me so for now I'm in my single era." Djulsum said and her Ken, darmeh, and Jake all walk to class, thinking that it was all over. But it isn't.