Part 1.

Kyla POV

Another day that I thank god for waking up . It's 7:00 am and I really think to myself why the hell am I waking up so early but then I realize I have school.

"Shit" I groan hitting my alarm clock. My mom comes into the room. " Kyla brush your teeth and wash your face get ready for school be downstairs in 30 minutes" she says. I nod and then she's gone.

I slowly get up rubbing my eyes, I make up my bed and go to brush my teeth and wash my face. I put wiseman by frank ocean on and started to style my braids and do my makeup. "Kyla what's taking yuh so long" my mom says in her Caribbean
Accent so I know she mad. "I'll be downstairs in 5 mom" I quickly put on my bootcut ripped jeans and Aaliyah graphic shirt and some socks. I grabbed my bag and ran down stairs.

When I got downstairs i put my fruit snacks and water in my bag because I know I'm gonna get hungry throughout the school day. I walked to the front door and put on my black vanz, I told my mom I was leaving and got my keys and left.

Once I got in my car It was already 7:45 school started at 8:30 so I had time. So I decided to call my best friend killian to ask her if she wanted me to pick her up. " KILOMETERRRR, good morning"
"Ha ha good morning to you to Kyla"she said "Do you want me to come pick you up" " yea do you think we should get millie" she asked " no, you know her parents don't play that" Millie has very strict parents " mhm okay I'm ready so I'll be waiting " she says "Alright I'm already on my way"
"Byeee Kyla wyla" she says "byeee killian"

I get to her house in no time,I honk my horn and she's running out but of course her forgetful self forgot her keys. So she runs back in and comes back out. "Morning"  "morning" killian says as I start the car and drive off to school

"Girl how are you feeling this is our first year as seniors" " I feel absolutely amazing" killians says in a sing song sarcastic way, we both side eye each other and start dying laughing

Me and killian been friends since our freshman year. It all started because of a seating chart. I wasn't their the day the teacher assigned seats and when I came the next day she said verbatim "hey Kyla you sit over here" my first thought was she super pretty and she must be popular, but as I got to know her she literally the opposite (the popular part) . Ever since then we've been best friends

"I feel ready to graduate in all honesty" killian says " yess bro but I'm so nervous about college. It feels like freshman year was literally yesterday." I say " that's very true but think about all the new people we're gonna experience and also CUTE BOYS." Killian says screaming in my ear
"Girl you're literally boy crazy and delusional." I say " hey don't hate appreciate" she says putting on laufey let you break my heart again. This is me and killian's favorite song to sing together.

Felling kind of sick tonight
All I've had coffee and left over pie
It's nooooo wonderrrr whyyyyyy

We sing the lyrics so loud that as we pull into the school parking lot people are giving us weird stares.

I park and we get out the car grabbing our bags and we head to the entrance.As we're walking in there's teachers yelling hi and good morning and telling us to have a great day. "It's too early for all that." I say and Killian nods

We head to breakfast to find our friend Amelia (Millie). "Killian she's right in there yell her name" I laugh " No I'm not yelling her name you do it" "you know damn well I'm not doing that" " ok I'll text her" she's texting Amelia while I put in my student ID to get my breakfast. Millie walks over to us and we're all smiling so hard, happy to see each other. We all were either super busy with work or community service and even vacation to really see each other over the summer.

" Hey Millie how was your summer." I say while i typed in my code. "Yes tell us what you did on your cruise the pictures looked so cute" killian said " the cruise was so fun and we went on carnival so you know it was ghetto but we went to beaches all around the Caribbean. We ate a lot of good food." She said I smile letting her know I'm listening as I grabbed my sausage biscuit. "That's so cool I need to go on a cruise" Killian says as we're sitting down at the table eating " yes we all need to go on a cruise next summer" I say sitting down " guys you my parents are not gonna allow me" Millie says "Fuck what your parents got say, respectfully of course. You'd be 18 they can't say if u can go or not." I say " I agree " killian says as we're all finishing up our breakfast. We got up to throw away our trash and walked to first period.

A/N: First chapter how do you guys like it. Remember to vote 😊😊😊