Part 5

Kyla POV

We walk into the cafeteria and Nicky is coming our way and I get tense "your ok baby" he says as he rubs my shoulder. I relax into his side and we continue walking towards the line. " Hey Adriano you don't need to be with her come sit with me and my friends" Nicky says in his annoying voice.

He just ignores him while grabbing his pizza and fries. When Nicky realizes he's ignoring him he storms off and whines like a punk bitch. As he leaves I side eye him cause why the fuck are you whining at 17-years-old.

"Do you want to sit with me and my friends" I ask him eagerly. "Yea, who else am I gonna sit with" he says smirking. I led him to the table me and  my friends always sit at. We sit down and Millie immediately says in a loud tone "Heyyy, I'm Amelia." "Amelia oh my goodness" I say because she was so freaking loud. Adriano just laughs and introduces himself.

Lunch was honestly so fun. Killian and Millie was so happy for me because apparently I never like cute guys and I have the worst taste in men. Which I don't agree with but when Adriano heard this he started dyeing laughing hearing all my ex's are ugly. Which made me smile because he has a beautiful laugh.                                           

                         ***

After the lunch bell rung we all went to 4th period saying our goodbyes. About an hour and a half later they dismissed us. I began walking to the parking lot, texting Killian if she wanted a ride home. As I was walking to my car I saw Adriano. I was walking over to him when Killian texted me she was taking the bus.

"Hi handsome" I say with a smile on my face. Honestly I kinda like the little flirtationship we got going on. "Hi beautiful. Are you getting on the bus"? He asks "No I drove. Are you getting on the bus."

"Yea I took the bus this morning I didn't feel like driving."

"Oh alright... umm do you want a
ride."

"I thought you would never ask" he says smirking. I laugh cause of course I was gonna ask, anything to talk to him more.

As we walk to my car I ask him "Were you homeschooled all your life."
"Technically yes, I went to preschool but I was getting bullied so my mom pulled me out" he says as we both hop into my car. I sigh knowing the pain, stress, and anxiety you have when you are being bullied. I can't believe someone would bully him.

"It happens to the best of us" I say chuckling trying to lighten the mood.
"I guess your right baby" he says glancing at me as I start the car.

He grabs my phone and puts in his address."you can play some music if you want" I say
"Ok. What do you like to listen to."
"I listen to a mix of like RnB and indie rock." I say starting to pull off.

He puts on find your love by drake
And I scream I haven't heard this song in soo long.

He looks at me with wide eyes "you like this song that much huh" he laughs at me while I sing.

"Yes this song is such a vibe and I totally forgot about it." I say
As we're driving to his house we just vibe and sing some old school RnB.

We finally pull up to his house and I lower the radio because at this point it was all the way up.

I turn to him and look at his side profile as he takes off his seatbelt

"Remember earlier how you said that you like me" I said nervously. I don't know why but I feel so comfortable with him usually when I meet people for the first time it very awkward but with him it's so easy.

"Yes Baby I remember. Then you jumped on me" he says laughing at me."shut up" I mumble "Anyways... yea I wanted to talk about that."

He turns to me and leans back on the seat and says "I'm all ears baby let's talk about it."

"So I don't know how to say this but you're very sweet and seem very genuine" I sigh "The way today went and the way I'm feeling right now I honestly want to see if we can you know... start to form a relationship."

Why the fuck was that so hard to say. Adriano just sits there with the same smirk he usually has on his face and just stares at me. His eyes go from my siren eyes, to my glossed lips, to my heaving breast, then back to my eyes.

"What I'm saying is I like you too" I say loudly and probably way to fast

"You like me huh" he says in a teasing voice feeling my embarrassment, I grab his hand and face his house because the eye contact is very overwhelming ."I do Adriano, I like that your so touchy, I like that you call me baby, hell I even like that we have
fucking shared Trauma experiences when it comes to bullying" he tenses when I mention the bullying

I look back into his eyes and their glossy. I lift my hand and stroke his cheek " when I'm around you I feel happy, giddy, like no one can hurt me" I say feeling so vulnerable right now.

Adriano says nothing but he sits up straight. We lock eyes, and time seems to stand still. Without a word we leaned in closer, ours heavy breaths mingling. I could feel the warmth of his lips just inches away from mine, and my heart skipped a beat.

Finally he kissed the corner of my lip. Just inches away from where I wanted him. He pulls away and wraps his arms around me. His hands going underneath my shirt touching my bare skin. I shiver from the mere touch of his finger tips.

He looks at my lips and whispers a quiet "fuck" and he smashes his lips on to mine. It started out steady but it quickly turned intense and passionate. My fingers gripped on to and his hair and I started tugging on it, he grunted at the action.
I quickly pulled away and started pecking his neck trying to find his sweet spot.

When I got to his upper neck inches away from his ear lobe he whimpers "fuck baby" that's how I know how I know I found it. I suck on his neck until it turns a dark purple. When I pulled away I look at it and smiled, my hickeys look good on him. When I pull back the animalistic look in his eyes looks like all hell is gonna break loose.

A/N : Hey guys this book is moving very fast and I love it. Comment if you like fast pace books. Personally I love them. Anyways remember to comment and vote LY guys
edited