Part 4

Kyla's pov

We're in third period and the 4th lunch bell rings. I'm literally so giddy to see him again. Me and the girls get our stuff and leave for lunch. As we're walking I see him walking with Nicky. My elementary/middle school bully who I literally haven't seen since 5th grade.

I didn't even know he went to our high school So what do I do I ignore him like the plague because I do not want to encounter that devils spawn.

We walk into the cafeteria and Millie says annoyed "You literally just walked past your man. Go get him." I whisper "guys look who he's with." They whip there head around to look at who he's with, making him look at them weirdly.

I see from my peripheral that there coming over. So I dash to the hallway, hoping to come back in when there interaction is over. "I really need to stop running away from my problems" I think.

I walk to the vending machine to get a drink I put in A4 to get a sprite but when I go into my phone case to get my card I hear a beep, I look up see a blue chase card on the reader.

I look at Adriano to see him putting away his card. "Oh umm did you want a sprite too" " No that's for you baby" he says " you didn't have to buy it for me but thank you" I say " your welcome my love but it's no problem. I wanted to talk to you can we go somewhere to talk" he ask. "Sure let's go right here to the library" I say.

I grab my sprite text my friends what's going on and lead him to the library. I lead him to the back of the library so we can have some privacy. We sit down and look at each other.

"Why did you run away from me. Did I scare you" he ask sadly holding my hand on the table. I've come to realize he is very touchy.

But he thinks he scares me that couldn't be further from the truth.
" No you didn't scare me baby" I say feeling bad about running away. He looks at me wide eyed because of the nickname.

"So why did you" he looks at me with low eyes that make me squirm in my seat. " that guy you were with, Nicky" he nods his head "he used to bully me bad in elementary and middle school. I don't know it's stupid, but i just felt uncomfortable being around him and I saw he was coming over with you so I just ran away" I said sighing

Adriano pov

He hurt my fucking girl what the actual fuck. I look at her and just rub her hands. It looked like she was scared when I came to talk to her in the cafe but turns out she was scared of that fucker Nicky. "Mi amor you don't have to be scared of anyone when I'm around" I tell her honestly, I'll protect her with everything in me.

She laughs nervously something I noticed she does a lot, it's really cute.
"Thank you" she says looking up through her long lashes." You don't need to thank me I want to protect you."

She looks at me, then to the side, then down. I laugh at how awkward she is "what" she says "nothing your just so cute" I say "ok Mr full of compliments let's go the bell is gonna ring in 15 minutes and I want lunch" she says and we got up. I couldn't help but ask "can I hug you" I don't know why but from the moment I saw her I wanted to be close to her I wanted to... make her mine.

"You want to hug me. Why? " she
Asks. In all honesty that question kind of caught me off guard I didn't expect her to ask why. " To be honest Kyla I really like you and we vibe pretty well I ju-" she cut me off by wrapping her hands around my neck bringing me down to her level. I slowly wrap my arms around her waist, my face in crook of her neck, her head on my chest. I'm just now realizing that Kyla is really tall, she like 3 inches shorter than me.

This hug feels super intimate and I hope she can feel in this hug what I can't say. I breathe in her natural floral scent and sigh feeling relaxed. I haven't felt this relaxed in a while.I have this animalistic urge to devour her but it's to early for that so I just squeeze her waist tighter just grazing her ass.

She gasped but leaned in impossibly closer urging me to grab it and I do roughly. Finally we pull away and we head into the cafeteria to eat.