Part 7

Adriano POV

It's now Saturday Afternoon, the day me and Kyla planned to go on a date. Monday night we texted and we decided we would go to an Italian restaurant since we both like pasta.

Seeing that it was 5:00 I decided to go bathe and put on a nice outfit for my baby.

When I was done getting dressed I put on my shoes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When I was done getting dressed I put on my shoes. Walking out of my room I head to the kitchen to tell my mom I was going out.

Monday night, after I came in from Kyla's car. I told my mom how intense my feelings were for Kyla. I think it really struck her because I was never the type to date and have girlfriends. Partially because of homeschooling and because I'm just naturally a loner.

But she told me that if I caught feelings this fast, it must mean something right?

"Hi mijo you going on your date". She asked washing the dishes. I simply nod my head feeling a little anxious because this is my first date.

She dries her hand on a rag, walks over to me and starts rubbing my back "Don't worry honey everything is gonna go fine" she says

"I know mama, I'm just feeling a little nervous" I say sighing

"Mijo everything is gonna be fine, Kyla is a nice girl from what you told me. You just go and have fun. Don't put expectations on yourself. Just be you, that's good enough." She kisses my cheek and goes back to washing her dishes.

See this is why I love my mom so much. I feel like her and Kyla would get along so well.They both have this nurturing energy to them, they would definitely be like best friends.

Feeling ready, I grab my keys, walk to the front and hop in my car. Kyla sent me her address earlier on in the week when I dropped her off after school.

I start the 15 minute drive to her house, but on the way I see this cool pop up shop outside of this strip mall and I had to go and pick up some beautiful sage green flower and spray a bit of my cologne on them.

See, that is god right there because I totally forgot about flowers. I know my mom said don't worry about expectations but I still want to Impress my girl

                           ***

Kyla's POV

"I'm literally about to kill myself" I say as I style my braids for the 10th time. I don't know what to do with my hair. Everything looks ugly right now, and I'm stressing because it's 6:00 and Adriano is supposed to be here at 7:00.

OH MY GOD, I still have to do my makeup. At this point I'll to just do something natural.

I sigh and I do what every other girl who do. Call my momma.

She picks up immediately

Mom- child you know I'm downstairs right

Kyla- I know mom I just don't want to come down there. Anyways do you know how I could style my braids

First Period जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें