Part 3

As we're walking out the class I hear the popular guys talking shit in the back."I see you Kyla, who dat."Some guy says in a joking manner "shut . up" I hear Millie say behind us and I just know her and Killian are gonna follow us and eavesdrop.

"So this is your first year at lunar crest right" he nods "what school did you go to before"I ask " I was homeschooled before this, but I felt like I needed to be in school this year to really experience high school" I laugh "I feel like I haven't really had the high school experience and I've been here 4 years" I say "why do you say that" he says with a smile " I think... I think it's because I'm scared to do things on my own, I'll have an idea to do something but if no one wants to do it with me I'll just won't do it because I'm scared". He looks at me and grabs my hand and inner locks our fingers."I'll do whatever with you" he looks at me so sincerely it makes me emotional.

I've never felt so interested in a guy before. " Thank you Adriano but I really need to learn to just go out and do it by myself". " I understand." He says sincerely

" Thank you" I say as we're arriving me, Killian, and Millie's next class "So" I huff out "This is my class" "alright I guess I leave you here" he says as he begins the walk away.

I watch his retreat body and sigh "Damn he looks good walking away, I didn't get his lunch period though" I thought "WAIT" I say. He turns around and looks me up and down licking his lips "yes my love" omg him and these names "I-I didn't get your lunch period" I stutter "umm hold on" he says walking back taking out his schedule " I have 4th lunch" he says make intense eye contact.

I chuckle and look down because I'm getting nervous with the eye contact.
He hooks his pointer finger under my chin and makes me look up at him.
" what's your lunch period baby"
"4th I-I mean yeah I have 4th lunch too" I say nervously. He chuckles deeply "Ok Kyla I'll see you at lunch" he says looking into my eyes kissing my hand and walking away "bye Adriano" I feel him shiver as I say his name and it makes me smile.

Finally he walks away and I walk into class. As soon as I walk into the class I'm being stopped by McKenzie she has been a nuisance to me since freshman year. "Who was that boy you were talking to" she says rudely "Why do you want to know" I ask " because he shouldn't be talking to you, your ugly, I mean look at him and  look at you you guys just don't match" she says harshly. At this point I'm ready to cry, so I just swallow the lump in my throat and head to my seat.

I sit down and get out my books for this class. My friends look at me and sigh " Kyla we heard what McKenzie said to you"Killian says sadly " Don't believe anything that bitch says Kyla you are beautiful and you are enough for him" Millie says sternly she never curses so you know she is mad

"Bro... idk Adriano is very handsome  and... look at me. He's too good for me" I say feeling insecure

They look at me with a sad face and I look away to pull myself together and smile. I turned around and there still looking at me so I just say something random.

"Would you guys eat someone's ass for 5 million dollars." I say chuckling
They look at me in chuckling/disgusted and got to work on their Chromebook's saying how I'm a weirdo and I'm always deflecting.

As class went on I wonders how lunch would go. Would he sit with me or would he make friends In his other classes and sit with them.