Chapter 7: The fight

Lenny sighed as he knew this would happen eventually since he knew Kobe has a crush on Cherry as well.

"What do you want Kobe? Don't you know you are not my type?" Cherry asks.

"I'm better than this no-fur! I have money, I have a car, I live in a nice home for you to live in!" Kobe shouted.

"I don't care that your parents give you a huge allowance and I don't care about money because you don't care most of what I want!" Cherry shouted.

"Like what?" Kobe asked.

"You don't respect women. You are such a disrespectful womanizer that takes steroids." Cherry says.

   Everyone started laughing and we're surprised that Cherry roasted him and everyone gathered around.

"Fine. Be that way Cherry, but I'm not taking no for an answer! No-fur! Get over here so I can kick you ass!" Kobe shouted.

"My name is Lenny. You asshole."

"I could give a fuck of who you are. Your kind serves no purpose here any longer!" Kobe shouted.

"Yes I do! Why don't you kiss Rex next to you since you are acting more like a Karen bitch with your shrunken testicles." Lenny says.

"Everyone started laughing even more and everyone shouted while roasting Kobe.

"That's it. Why don't you hit me No-Fur?!" Kobe asks.

   Then the crowd gathered around chanting and cheering for them to fight.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" The crowd chants.

   Lenny can't back out of this and decides to fight him. He took his backpack and his glasses off and Cherry was worried that he didn't want him to fight Kobe.

"Lenny, you don't have to fight him." Cherry says with worry.

"I'll be alright. I've had enough with him anyway." Lenny says as he waits for Kobe to take his backpack off and gets ready to fight him.

   They circled around until Kobe tried to give him a left hook but Lenny ducked down and gave Kobe a punch in the snout. Kobe stumbled back a little and felt some blood coming out of his nose which angered him more and tried to attack him.

   Lenny kept dodging and luckily Nika had been teaching him hand to hand combat a few years earlier. Koda did give Lenny a good punch in the stomach. Lenny bends down in pain but he kicks Koda in the face which makes him lose some front teeth. Koda gets back up and notices one of the fangs were missing and tackled Lenny to the ground.

   Lenny kept blocking his punches and hit Koda in the face with a rock to break free and headbutts him. Just then some teachers and the principal went through the crowd and broke up the fight. A couple of teachers grabbed Koda and dragged him back inside.

"OK, EVERYONE, PLEASE LEAVE AND GO HOME. NOTHING TO SEE." The principal shouted as she helped Lenny to get up.

"Come on, to my office." Principal Jackie as she tugs him on the arm.

—---------------------

Principal Jackie—---------------------

Principal Jackie
—---------------------

    1 hour passed as Brook finally got off work and arrived at the school to pick up Lenny from the office. Lenny knows he wasn't happy about the fight but Brook decides to let it slide since he knows that eventually Lenny has to stand up to Kobe eventually.

"Son, you know fighting never solves anything. But I'm happy for you that you stood up to that bully of yours." Brook says.

"You're not mad?" Lenny asked.

"Not really, since I am proud of you for being a fighter like me and it was self defense on your part so, luckily you have had a day of detention while Kobe gets a 2 week suspension."

"That's good, I don't have to deal with him for two weeks." Lenny says.

"Oh and there is someone that is going to join us for dinner tonight." Brook says with a smirk.

"Really who?" Lenny asks.

"Your new girlfriend Cherry since Layla wants to know her." He answered.

"Great, I bet Sarah will purposely embarrass me in front of her." Lenny says.

"That's what your sister likes to do." Brook says as he starts laughing.

"That is great." Lenny says with sarcasm.