Chapter 16: Vanessa's birthday party

One month has passed, and Cherry has been starting to have side effects of being pregnant but still strong. Lenny decided to take a summer job at a fast-food restaurant to save up some money and only decides on working in the morning shift so he can have some time with Cherry and his friends.

Even though things are still not going well since when Layla tried to talk to him, Lenny tries to avoid her and side steps away from her. Layla starts to feel remorse but tries to do something for forgiveness.

Today, Lenny was hanging at Roy's house for a little gaming online. They played an online match against a lot of people in a first person shooter game and they were having a blast in the living room. Just then, the doorbell rings and Roy's mother answers the door.

It was Vannessa and Leslie coming in and giving Lenny and Roy a hug.

"Hey girls, what brings you here?" Lenny asked.

"You guys didn't forget about coming to my birthday party right?" Vannessa asks.

"We remembered, don't worry. Is it at the rec center?" Roy asks.

"Yeah duh! We are about to start the party in an hour and we want to make you guys are coming." Lesile says.

"We do need a ride but we do need to pick up Cherry as well." Lenny says.

"Don't worry. Now come on." Vanessa says as she takes them to her car.

They later drove to Cherry's house and Lenny went to the door and held Cherry's hand while escorting her to the car like a gentleman. They then drove to the Rec center and headed to the party room where all the furs partying and dancing together. Lenny helped Cherry sit down and went to get some punch and some snacks from the table for her.

Roy went to the dance floor and Lesile came up to him and asked, "Want to dance?"

"Sure" He says while he and Lesile dance together onto the dance floor.

Lenny then came back with some punch and a slice of cake for Cherry. She started to have hunger cravings and enjoyed the cake. He sat next to her and she rested on his shoulder.

"You want to dance?" Lenny asked.

"Yeah after I finish this cake." Cherry says as she finishes it.

After she finishes, she and Lenny went to the dance floor and Vanessa had an idea for them and asked the DJ to change the music to slow soft music for the couples. As everyone partnered up and started dancing.

Lenny held her hand togethers and they slowly danced together. Everyone watched in awe when the perfect couple hugged and slowly danced together.

"You think we will be a perfect pair in the future with our child?" Lenny asked.

"Of course, you are the only person that cares for me and to be honest. I have confidence that we will be able to raise this child. Because I know we can do it. Besides, my parents will be able to help out. Luckily my father approves of you." Cherry says as she slowly spun around while they danced.

"I didn't even meet him." Lenny says.

"Well, you will soon. And you will be surprised at what he does for this city."

"What does he do?" Lenny asked as they slowly danced around.

"He's the mayor of the city. You didn't know that you dated the mayor's daughter." Cherry says.

Lenny was shocked that Cherry is actually the mayor's daughter and never knew about it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Lenny says as he chuckles .

"Well, he's never home and always at city hall and I didn't want you to be scared of him." Cherry says.

"Any other secrets that I should know?" Lenny asked with a smirk.

"No. Why do we just have a quiet special moment of us dancing?"

"Alright then." Lenny says as they danced romantically.

Roy and Leslie watched as they danced and Roy felt happy for him getting the girl of his dreams.

"I knew they would be together happily." Roy says.

"Did you help him?" Lesie asked.

"I was his wingman." Roy says.

"Now, I love you more than ever since you have a heart." Leslie says as she kisses Roy.

Roy blushed and then smiled as she continued dancing with her.

After a few soothing songs, Lenny and Cherry decided to sit down and they softly kissed and had their love alone.

Meanwhile at Kobe's house, He decided to kill Lenny and have Cherry by force.

"He thinks he can get away with this? Hell no he won't." Kobe says as he grabbed a wooden box from his parents room.

"What are you going to do?" Rex asked.

"Kill him and have Cherry for myself after I make her kill that seed inside her." Kobe explains as he pulls a couple of guns out.

"Kobe, look, maybe you should...."

"Rex, you want him to get away for what he did to us?" Kobe asked as he gave him a gun.

"No." Rex answers.

"Then, come on. They are at the rec center where Vanessa's birthday party is." Kobe says as he hid his gun and headed out the door.