~•9•~

Hello. •=• this is Jim. Jim says fuck you :D.

Tw: mentions of ED? Idk.

George's pov~ •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up to milo licking my face, excited to see me back home.

"Hey boy.. I'm here I'm here.." I smiled and heard him meow. I got up and wore a light blue hoodie, I hope it's light blue at least, with black sweatpants.

I grabbed my phone and unplugged the charger, opening the door and waiting for milo to come out with me. I walked down and milo followed.

"Morning Eve, drista, Nick, Karl" I said walking in the kitchen and ruffling eves hair.

"Morning George" Nick and Karl said.

"Georgee I just fixed it!!" She said slapping my hand away. Drista laughed at her.

"Love you too! So... slept comfortably Karl?" I smirked watching his face turn into a deep shade of red, nick laughing at him and Karl replying by punching his shoulder playfully.

"Coffee please nick" I said sitting down.

Easier than nothing right?... besides- I don't mind drinking coffee.

"Oh wow so Mr. I work in a café, can't make them self a cup of coffee"

"Eve who made your breakfast?"
"Nick."
"Drista who made your breakfast?"
"Nick."
"Karl who made your breakfast?"
"Nick"
"So.. who's going to make my coffee?. Nick" I smiled.

"Your cooking tomorrow bitch"

I rolled my eyes and opened my phone, scrolled through twitter and tiktok, waiting for my coffee.

"Could everyone hurry up and change? We don't want to be late for school." Karl said.

And then I got a call, clay.

I answered and his face appeared on screen.

"Good morning clay"
"Morning George, just called to check in on drista. Where is she?"

I moved the camera so all of us would be in frame.

"Drista and eve over here eating, Karl sitting down waiting for us and Nick is making me a cup of coffee"

"Hey everyone!!" Clay waved at the camera.

Everyone waved at the camera and Nick greeted him with a 'good morning'.

"Drista, Eve, what are you going to wear for Halloween this weekend?" Clay asked.

"Me and Eve are going to dress as devil twins"

"That's.. concerning" I thought out loud.
"How?" Eve looked at me.
"It just is"

I felt something small bump my foot, I looked under the table and saw milo.

"Hey there.. clay, milo wants to talk to talk to you" I smiled making the phone face milo.

Milo just meowed loudly and hit the phone with his paw, over and over again.