~•21•~

Hello hello

I'm so excited for this :)..

George's pov~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~•Four years into the future•~~

I'm twenty two now, my little sister is not little now, she turned eighteen this year. Clay and I are still together, so is Karl and Nick, and zak and Darryl. I'm all clear now, Tommy kept on telling me how proud he is, his family found out about everything, they were proud of him.
I contacted my dad once, I forgave him. But he moved back to Europe, I stayed in America.

Eve eventually found out the truth about mum, I found out she covered the ring in gasoline and burned it, and then proceeded to kick it off a cliff.

Clay started streaming, so did Karl and Nick, and Tommy and tubbo. We would usually stream together.

Oh! And I'm back to being an author, I just finished my first book.

I let clay name it, wrong choice. He named it 'the boy behind the counter', oh well.

I was now fixing my outfit, I was wearing the outfit I wore on Clay and I's first official date. I was about to host a little show, answer some questions from the crowd, or fans, give some lame mini speech, yknow?

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

"Hey honey, you look great. Are you ready to go? The others are in their cars already" clay came in.

"Yeah.. I'm ready, let's go" I kissed his cheek and we both walked out.

we headed to the car, Tommy and tubbo were with Wilbur in their car, Karl, Nick, drista and Eve were in clays car.

We told Wilbur to head off before us.

Clay got in the drivers seat and I got in the passengers seat.

Drista was in charge of the aux.

The whole ride was spent with everyone shouting lyrics to some one direction song.

"WE KNEW EVERY LINE, NOW I CANT REMEMBER!"
"HOW IT GOES BUT I KNOW THAT I WONT FORGET HER"
"AS WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER"

"alright we're here" Clay said turning down the volume.

"Boooo"
"Seriously!"
"Come on"

The others said upset.

The whole thing was outdoors, Wilbur and clay parked their cars behind the stage, there were security all around.

I was nervous and excited.

We got out of the cars, clay talked to come security named jack, asking questions about when we had to get up on stage and such.

I could hear the crowd.

"Okay, we can go up now, but if you guys want we could go in two minutes" Clay said walking up to us.