~•10•~

What!? No warnings this time? AND NO TOMMY? This is impossible!!

George's pov~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me and clay arrived at the mall and got out, we walked in and clay called Nick so we know where to meet them.

"What do you mean??? Nick I don't understand you. English please, English!" Clay said frustrated.
"Wait I see them, ask if their in front of a restaurant" I said.

"Nick are you in front of a restaurant?"
...
"Yeah- okay, we see you, stay where you are" clay hung up.

"Where are they?"
"Over there" I said pointing to them and starting to walk as clay followed behind.

"George! Come on, I know where I want to get my costumes at!!" Eve said running and grabbing my arm.

"Slow down! Are we going to separate or stay together?"

"Karl and I are going to have a look around, see where we can all get our stuff, while you two are going to help your sisters, we'll meet back here once we're done and then go get our own stuff" Nick spoke.

We all agreed on that and went our separate ways. Eve and drista lead the way.

"What are you going to wear exactly?" Clay asked.

"A headband with devil horns, black crop top with long sleeves"
"with Black leggings and a devils tail" Eve said first and drista continued.

Me and clay glanced at each other concerned.
"Are you sure you want to wear a crop top Eve?.. I mean, sure you'd look amazing in one but.. maybe not wear it in.. public?" I spoke for the both of us.
"Yeah I'm not sure it's the.. best idea.." clay agreed.

"It'll be fine, you'll be with us the whole time!" Eve said.
"Would you two stop worrying so much? Eves right, you'll be there with us anyways"

I looked at clay again, he just shrugged.

"Okay.. whatever makes you happy.."
"Good.. now come on, we're here" Eve said walking into a shop.

Me and clay just stood at the side and watched them discuss which things to get.

"I don't think it's a good idea.." he said out loud .
"Yeah me too.. but they're right, we'll be there the whole time and besides.. their not little kids right?..."
"Yeah.. god it's hard to know that one day they won't be our 'little' sisters anymore"
"All grown up, have a job.."
"What do you think they'll be when they grow up?"
"I'm not sure.. but every time I look at Eve and think about it, I can see her as a doctor, what about you?"
"Honestly, drista is a mystery"

"CLAY! STOP TALKING TO YOUR BOYFRIEND AND COME HELP ME OUT!!"

I felt butterflies in my stomach when drista referred to me as his boyfriend, I saw clay get a little red too.

"I'm coming! And he's not my boyfriend" clay said shaking his head. We both walked over to them and carried a few of the clothes.

They followed us to the cashier.

"I'll pay for Eve, you'll pay for drista?" I said.
"Alright that's fair, let's separate these"

After drista and Eve telling us who's who's, clay payed for it first.

The lady scanned everything and I looked at the total price, it was kind of shocking.

"Oh.. I didn't expect it to be this expensive.." I mumbled opening my envelope and pulling out
the dollar bills.