~•12•~

Tw: mentions of Ed, mentions of purging.

Tommy's pov~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I feel like George is making progress, he's doing amazingly good. It took me about a month to get used to eating breakfast and yet he was able to do it in a week.

He tried recovering before, that really helped with the recovery now.

We tried letting him eat three meals but he couldn't handle that, I thought it was a miracle that he could but he told me four days later that he was purging all of it and that he lied about it.

It was alright though, it's hard to get back on track after loosing it for a long time. I understand.

What really pisses me off is that none of his 'friends' realize this.

I had people to help when they picked up the signs.

I had techno, Phil, Tubbo, and most importantly, Wilbur.

But not George.

He only has me.

George only has me.

I tried to tell clay, and Darryl and tubbo to help me but none of them believes me.

Darryl probably thinks that I'm overreacting because of last time.

Clay is an arsehole.

Tubbo is tubbo. He doesn't like to get involved. He's just polite, it's alright.

They're coming over to watch a movie later.

His birthday is tomorrow, Karl told me.

He said that he had paint and a photo ready, he'd work on his present at night when everyone was asleep.

What should I do? I can't do nothing.

Wait.. what do I know about George?

He loves his sister, he likes math, he loves his cat, he likes clay, he likes his friends, flowers?. Hmm..
Ooo I have an idea.

"PHILLLLL"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Short Tommy chapter! Hope you enjoyed :)