Zim x Fem! Writer! Reader

My life was normal and alright before I met him. Well more like before he became a real person or alien thing. He was just a fictional character, until that moment, I can remember it vividly.
*flashback to April 27, 2020*
I'm just sitting in my room, trying to figure out what to write next for my book on wattpad. I haven't been on there for a while so it's time to start writing again. As I write the chapter for my book, I notice that the website had started to glitch. I check for any updates on my device to see if that's what's causing it, nope no updates. So I restart the whole thing and I finally get it working. As I'm writing, the website started to glitch and then a hand popped out of the screen, then it grabbed my wrist. Soon after that someone started to climb out of the screen! Now there was a green irken standing in front of me. "FILTHY EARTH WORM IT IS I ZIM!!!". I'm just not impressed by his yelling so I get up and slap him across the face. "OW, FILTHY EARTH WORM YOU SHOULD NOT SLAP YOUR RULER!!!". I facepalmed. "First off, you're not a ruler and second you're not supposed to be here." I said. He just looked at me like I was crazy and went about my house inspecting everything.
*end of flashback*
And that's how I ended up with an alien hiding in my house, he drives me nuts but then again I always have to go with him outside the house because he clings. Plus it's not like I have a choice since he just drags me around and says he's the ruler of the earth but I kinda love him so yeah.