Yandere Tallest Red and Tallest Purple x depressed chubby reader Oneshot

Your POV
It's hard being a chubby girl and being depressed is no help at all. So I just put on my headphones and start listening to Highschool Sweethearts from Melanie Martinez. (Song above) I sing  along with it since I'm alone and since no one would care about it anyways. People always bully me for being depressing or being chubby or heck even both. Just for the fun of it, they said I should just disappear.
I wish there was someone who actually cared...

Tallest Red and Tallest Purple POV

We saw our fluffy bunny sitting there. Singing with her beautiful, enchanting voice. She was crying again... well we will have to cheer her up.

Your POV
Out of nowhere these two tall boys with red and purple clothing approach me. "Hello" they both said. "Hi? Who are you?" "I am red and this is purple" "nice to meet you but why are you talking to me? I'm just a crybaby." "NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN!" The red one yelled. I started tearing up. "I'm sorry for yelling at you like that, our fluffy bunny."  "It's ok, I am used to it by now." "That's horrible!" "Listen, we can take you away if you want to, but on one condition, you'll be ours." I took their hands. "I will be yours"

Ever since then, I have been living with them, I know their aliens but...they were the first two to make me happy for once in my life. I appreciate that a lot. I love them, aliens or not.