Meeting zim (Part 2)

"Oh it's not rude at all, human, I'm zim"
"I love your name zim,it's cool"
*the bell rings and y'all each go home but wAlking together*
"Yeah zim I don't love anyone..."
"Why?"
"Because of (ex/n) I just stopped feeling when he left..." you started tearing up "he was my sunshine, my only sunshine"
He mumbled to himself he was going to kill (ex/n) later but then said "he was a jerk to leave someone like you"
You hugged him while you were crying
He snuggled into your embrace,comforting you

You pulled away saying "I'm sorry for hugging you zim, and talking bout (ex/n)..."
he smiled and said "it's no problem, hu- I mean (y/n)" you two said your goodbyes and both went to your own houses. Unknown to you, zim was plotting something.
Zim POV
I hated seeing them cry like that...though I loved their warm embrace. That '(ex/n) has no right to make them cry like that. HE WILL PAY FOR THAT! But for now my only goal is to have them as my soon to be queen/king. I love everything about them.
(Back to your POV)
Later i went to bed and slept peacefully
At around 12 am, i felt someone sleeping next to me, I looked and saw zim, his antennas were out, I petted them,he shifted cutely.

He then wrapped his arms around me and put his leg over mine, I mentally fangirled, then snuggled into his embrace, he was a cute tsundere alien. Thank goodness it's Friday, then I went to sleep, cuddling close to each other lovingly.