Hello

Well well, it's been a while 😳

Book updates first

So I re edited the first chapter and it annoyingly removes the pervious likes, comments and reads which is just......🙃 BUT I will continue the edits slowly. At this point this book if for you guys and I refuse to leave it unfinished (cant say the same about my other ones 😅) Besides this book, another book won't be getting an update. That could change but my motivation is in this one.

Now, onto the other stuff

Where I have been/life updates

I'm not sure where to start. I guess the happy stuff first

After tough highschool years, I finally graduated June 9 and I will be going into the working field. I'll be working at a pet store near me and I'm super excited.

Also last year I got another dog. We still have Chloe but we felt it was time for another. Plus, I was finally able to get another one.

Meet Timber, my year old German shorthaired pointer

The picture is sideways, I apologize. Annoying Wattpad.

Now, I'm not entirely sure how much I shared on this but 2020, 2021 my grandpa dealt with some major health issues. Especially in 2021. Which at the time I was doing good and was ready to update this book.

But the entire experience stressed and emotional damaged me. It hurts watching someone you love go down hill so much. There was so much I needed to get used to. The biggest, him never being able to walk again and just the constant 911 calls. Him seeing things and people that weren't there.

On May 16th, he went to the hospital for a reason I can't remember.

On May 18th, I went to the hospital because it was clear now that he didn't have long to live. Spent the day there, came home and just broke down. I had hope he'd come home but it was shattered.

On May 19th, the hospital was sending him home for some reason. We had end of life care, I cant remember the name, ready for him. The ambulance people came in with him and said he stopped breathing in the driveway. They tired to get there fast but it was 5. People were coming home from work.

They tried cpr but it was too late. May 19th he passed away.

God, I miss him so much. It especially hurts when you have stuff like graduation. I wanted him to be there, I wanted to make him proud. Up to that point I just messed stuff up and this moment I wanted him there.

Since all of this, me and my mom changed rooms. Her getting my grandpa's and me getting hers. That was a whole thing. Plus Timber has been a huge commitment.

Unsurprisingly, my interests have changed alot. Anime, snakes, dogs, hiking and drawing. Not so much but still.

If you'd like to see alittle more of me, my tiktok is animedubya. Just a little plug ☻

Anyways, I hope all of you guys are doing amazing. It's nice to write again. I'll be around. Till next time, byee