Bonding Time

Leo

Leo was watching Space Heroes with (y/n) in his arms when she started to cry. Leo stopped watching his show to take care of her.

"Shhhh, it's okay (y/n) I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere"

(y/n) continued to cry when Leo remembered that you haven't eaten today. So he got up and went to the kitchen to make you a bottle. As it was heating up, Leo tried to make you laugh. He tickled your little stomach and you started to laugh.

Once you ate, Leo took you to his room to play. He handed you a Space Heroes action figure and started to play with you.

You were giggling like crazy. That's when you stated to get tired. You fell asleep in Leo's arms, snuggled against his plastron. Leo smiled down at you and kissed your head gently.

"Goodnight my little (y/n)".

Raph

Raph was in the dojo, punching the dummy when (y/n) crawled in. Raph didn't notice that you were right behind him and he accidentally stepped on you. You started to cry hard when Raph notice you and he felt terrible. He picked you up.

"Shhh, (y/n) I'm sorry, it's okay"

You just kept crying. Raph tried everything he could think of to calm you down. Till he thought of something.

"Hey (y/n), look at daddy"

Raph decided to do something funny. Which was pretending to slip on nothing and being in "help - I've - fall-and- can't- get - up" situations. It did worked through, you started to giggle.

"There, are we cool now??"

You just stared at him in confusion.

"Oh never mind"

You just smiled and reached for him. Raph gladly picked you up. After all of that commotion. Raph fed you and fed himself. After eating, Raph took you to his room to take a nap.

"Good night my little fighter" Raph said as he fell asleep with you in his arms.

Donnie

Donnie was in the lab with you in his lap. As he was about to pour two chemicals together, you reach for the test tube in his hand. You grabbed it and took it out of his hand and accidentally spilled it on you. When Donnie saw this, he freaked out, he was hoping that it wasn't the poisonous one.

"Oh thank the Lord, it wasn't the poisonous one"

You just looked at him and smiled.

"(y/n), this is nothing to be happy about, you could have killed yourself"

"Well maybe you shouldn't bring her in the lab let alone sit in your lap"

Donnie turned around and saw April. Donnie started to blush a little and turned back to you.

"Don't I get a Hello, Donnie?"

"Oh yeah , ummm, Hello April"

After a while of April and Donnie talking, you started to get fussy. Which means that you were hungry. Donnie notices this and looks at you.

"What's wrong (y/n)"

"Don't worry Donnie, she probably wants down"

Then you started to cry. Donnie put you down on the ground, which made you scream.

"Okay, (y/n) calm down, I'm here."

Donnie figured out that you were hungry so he made you a bottle and fed you. Once you saw the bottle, you stopped crying.

"Oh (y/n) I'm sorry that I didn't feed you sooner"

You just looked at him and he could tell that you forgave him. Donnie just smiled back, showing his gap.

Mikey

Mikey was in the living room, playing video games with you. You decided to pick up the other controller. Then you started to hit random buttons. Mikey looked over at you and smiled.

"Aww, my little dudette wants to play too"

You just giggled and kept hitting random buttons. Mikey picked you up and throw you in the air. You were having a giggle fit. Mikey stopped after a while and went back to playing video games.

You just crawled over to a pizza box that was open and looked at the weird circle thing in there. You put your hand on it and found it to be fun to play with.

Mikey heard some noises and looked over at you , only to see you covered in pizza sauce.

"MY PIZZA"

You just giggled again. Mikey went over to you and started to lick you clean. You giggled. It took him about four minutes to clean you up. You finally tell asleep in Mikey's arms. Mikey just smiled at you.

"Good night my little dudette"

He said has he took you to his room and put you on his bed. He layed down with you till he fell a sleep himself.