Uncle time

Leo
Here we go again. My dad is meditating and I'm just watching Space Heroes. Thats when uncle Mikey walked in.

"Sup (y/n)"

"Hi"

He then sat down and continued to eat his pizza. That's when I thought of something I could do.

"Hey, uncle Mikey"

"Yes?"

"Can we prank someone"

"YES WE CAN!!"

I then got up and told him who I wanted to prank. He just smiled and said

"Oh this well be fun, I know just how to prank him"

He told what to say to him. I just smiled.

I walked into the dojo. I saw my dad near the tree. I walked up to him and poked his arm.

"Yes (y/n)?"

"-Sniffes- I have some bad news daddy"

He then opened his eyes to see tears in my eyes.

"What's wrong, why are you crying"

"-sniffes- Space Heroes is ending today"

"W.what, why!?!?!"

"I don't know but they just announced it"

He then ran out of the dojo, to the tv. I was trying so hard not to laugh. I followed him.

"WHY!!!"

I couldn't hold it in anymore, so I started to laugh.

"(y/n) why are you laughing"

"Because you believed that Space Heroes is ending"

Just then Uncle Mikey walked in. My dad looked at him, he then ran at Uncle Mikey and tackled him.

"Dude what's wrong"

"Why did you tell (y/n) to prank me"

"I didn't, I just came up with what to say"

"(y/n), is this true?"

"Y.yes"

"You are so grounded missy"

I looked down and walked to my room. That prank was hilarious, even through I got grounded for it. I don't regret it. I was still laughing.

So my dad couldn't hear me, I laughed into my pillow the whole hour I was grounded.

Raph
I was just laying on the couch, looking up at the ceiling, when uncle Leo came in to the living room.

"Hey (y/n), I was wondering if I could watch my favorite tv show"

"Sure"

"Thanks"

He than say down and turned the tv on. I just watched him. He seemed to love this show. And I'm not going to lie, I kinda liked it too.

By the end of the episode, I was hooked. I loved this show.

"Uncle Leo, when is Space Heroes on again"

"Same time tomorrow but why...wait do you like it now"

"Yeah, I actually love it"

That's when my dad came into the room. He looked at us then the tv then back at us. I swear that he was about to blow.

"Uh..I have to go, bye (y/n)"

I watched as my dad chased my uncle. It was amazing afternoon. I still like watching wrestling, but I find Space Heroes a little better

Donnie
I was in the dojo, training, when uncle Raph walked in. He was mad. I watched him as he walked over to the punching bag and started beating it up.

I knew better than to go talk to him when he is like this. But I decided to take a chance anyways. I walked over to him and tapped his arm. He turned around and said

"WHAT THE SHELL DO YOU WANT, YOU LITTLE BRAT"

I just stared at him. I was a little hurt about what he just said but I shook it off. His eyes were white. I was starting to get a little scared but I stood my ground.

"I want to know why you are so mad"

His eyes soften a little, then said

"Lame-o-nardo decided to give me a lecture on how I should behave"

"Oh.okay"

"That's it, that's all your going to say"

I just noded my head and he just turned around and started punching again. After a while of silence, he turned back to me and said

"(y/n), I'm sorry that I called you a brat"

"It's okay, I shouldn't have bothered you"

He just gave me a grin. He was my favorite uncle, even though he is a hot head. He still is awesome.

Mikey
I walked into the lab, looking for something to do. I saw my Uncle Donnie working on something. I walked up to him and watched him.

He got up and turned around. He looked at me with shocked eyes.

"(y/n), I didn't know you were here"

"Well, I'm bored and I  decided to see what you are doing"

"Oh, well I'm a new invention, I'm going to call it, Metal Head"

"Cool"

I watched him as he was making his new invention. I started to get bored again, so I just layed down on the lab floor.

I started to fall asleep when he shouted

"I'M DONE"

I got up and ran over to him only to see that Metal Head wasn't done. I looked at uncle Donnie. I asked him

"But you haven't finished him yet"

"I know but every time I try to fix my mistake, I make another one"

"Can I try"

"NO, I mean, I'm sorry it came out like that but I don't want you to get hurt"

"I will be fine"

I walked over to his tool box and went back to Metal Head and started working. Uncle Donnie came up from behind me and watched me. I heard him gasp.

"How come I didn't think of that"

I just kept working. After about a hour, I started to get tried. I put the tools down, turned around and said

"Uncle Donnie, I'm tried so can I go"

"Yeah, sure and thank you so much for helping me"

"No problem"

I walked out of the lab and walked to my room. I laid down on my bed and fell asleep.