When You Come Home

Leo
(Y/n)'s POV

It's been about three days since I left the lair. I miss my dad so much. I also feel a lot of guilt in my heart. I don't know why I got mad at him.

I know that is was hard for him to say that. And I made it much worst. I needed to go home.

I walked into the lair and saw no one in the living room. I walked to the dojo and saw uncle Raph punching the dummy. I walked to the lair and saw uncle Donnie.

I walked to my dad's room and saw that he wasn't there. I started to worry. I walked to my room and saw him.

He was in my bed sleeping. I walked up to him and hugged his head. He woke up and hugged me tightly.

"(Y/N), I MISSED YOU SO MUCH"

''i missed you too. Dad I'm really sorry for saying that I hated you. I don't. I love you. I don't want you dead. I would die if you died. I don't care anymore about being bullied. As long as you are here, I am okay. I don't care that you are a mutant. Your my dad. And I hope you can forgive me"

"Oh, my angle, of course I forgive you. Your my daughter, I could never stay mad at you"

I smiled and hugged him again. I was happy to be home. I missed him. After we hugged, He got up. And said

"You need to sleep now"

"Yeah, I know"

I laid down and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raph
(Y/n)'s POV

It's been a week since I have been home. I miss my dad more than ever. I hope shredder didn't get him. If he did, I would die.

I was walking down to the lair when I heard yelling.

"LEO, JUST LET ME GO LOOK FOR HER"

"IT'S DAYLIGHT RAPH, SOMEONE COULD SEE YOU"

I walked in to see my dad pushed against the wall. They didn't see me but Uncle Donnie and Mikey saw me.

I smiled at them. They smiled back then looked at my dad and Uncle Leo. I walked up to them and tapped LEO on the shoulder.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT MIKEY"

He said as he turned around. I just looked at him. I then looked at my dad, who's eyes were in shock. I walked up to him and hugged him.

"Dad, I'm really sorry for calling you a stupid mutant. You aren't. I don't want Shredder to get you. I don't hate you, I love you. I hope you can forgive me"

He just hugged back, smiling. Then he said

"I forgive you (Y/n)"

I just smiled. I was happy to be home. I never wanted to leave here ever again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donnie
(Y/n)'s POV

It's been a hour since I left the lair. I don't know why I got mad. I don't know why I said I hate you to him.

But here I am, walking to the lair. I didn't even know if my dad would forgive me.

I was walking to the lair when I heard someone coming. I stopped and listened. The footsteps were getting closer. I became scared.

Then I saw a shadow. That's when I realized that it was my dad. I started to walk again. He was getting much closer because the sound was getting loud.

I then called out.

"Dad?"

"(Y/N)!?!??!?"

"Yes"

I started to run. He started to run also. We came face to face with each other. I started to cry. I hugged him tightly, he hugged back.

"Dad, I'm sorry for saying that I hated you. I was just mad and shocked. I love you, please forgive me"

"(Y/n), I forgive you. I love you too"

"I smiled and kept hugging him. He just smiled. Finally I let go home him. We then walked home.

I was happy. I still don't know why I got so mad. I never get mad. I decided to ignore it for now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mikey
(Y/n)'s POV

It's been three hours since I left the lair.I was sitting on a roof top with my head down. It hurt to find out that I'm adopted and that he never told me. But I feel guilty for saying that he was stupid and that I hated him.

I knew what I had to do, go home and apologize. I got up and ran home. I was about to open the man hole when I heard someone coming. I ran into the shadows.

I heard the person crying. I then realized that the person crying was my dad. I walked out of the shadows and ran to him. I could tell that he was surprised to see me because he didn't hug back for a few seconds.

"I'm so happy to see you, my little dudette"

"I'm sorry that I called you stupid. I'm sorry for saying that I hated you. I'm sorry for leaving. I'm sorry for making you cry. I'm sor...."

"Don't worry dudette, I forgive you"

"I love you daddy"

"I love you too (Y/n)"

After that, we went home.