I Hate You

You are all 15 now

Leo
I needed to tell (y/n) the truth. I need to tell her that she was adopted. But I was scared of what she might do. But I knew I needed to tell her soon.

I walked over to her room and knocked on her door. She opened it up and gave me a smile. I felt my chest get heavy. I faked smiled to her.

"(Y/n), can I please talk to you"

"Sure, come in"

I walked I'm and sat on her bed. She sat down next to me. I looked down then back up at her.

"(Y/n), I need to tell you about you"

"What"

"You were adopted, I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you earlier, I just thought you weren't ready to know"

That's when she got mad.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH. I NOW WHY EVERYONE CALLS ME A FREAK, ITS BECAUSE I HAVE A MUTANT TURTLE AS A DAD. I WISH YOU TOLD ME EARLIER. I WISH YOU WERE DEAD"

I never felt so hurt in my life. But hurt isn't the only emotion I felt right now. I also felt guilty. My eyes started to water.

She got up and ran out crying. I just stayed I'm her room. Once she left, I started to cry.

I knew I should have told her earlier. But I didn't because I was stupid. And now I have paid for my stupidity.

(Y/n)'s POV

I kept running. I was mad at him. I have gone through so much pain. And now I know why, it's because of him. It's because of Leonardo.

I'm not going back. I will find a place to sleep. I didn't want to go back to my so called family. I hated his guts at the moment.

But now I feel kinda guilty about saying those things to him. I mean he did raise me, protected me from danger.

I push those feels aside and stoped running. I then just sat down on a rooftop. I needed to think about all of this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raph
Master Splinter told me I had to tell (y/n), that she was adopted. I didn't want her to leave me. But I can't keep it a secret anymore.

I walked to the dojo, to see her puching the dummy. I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder.

She turned around and said

"Hi dad, what's up"

"I need to tell you something"

"What is it"

"You are adopted, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you earlier"

"W.w.what!!!"

"(y/n), ple.."

"SHUT UP, I WISH YOU WERE DEAD, YOU STUPID MUNTANT, I HATE YOU SO MUCH, I HOPE SHREDDER GETS YOU"

She than ran out. Tears started to form in my eyes. I ran into my room. I wish Spike was still here. I need him right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donnie
I was freaking out. I need to tell my daughter. But I was scared. I didn't know what to do.

I walked into the lab and walked up to her. She knew I was there and turned around.

"Hi dad"

"H.hi (y/n)"

"Are you okay, you seem nervous"

"(Y/n), you were adopted"

All she did was look at me. Then got up, slamed the test tub she had in her hands to the ground. Then punched me.

"I HATE YOU"

She than ran out. I had tears in my eyes. I finally let them fall. I didn't know where she would go. But I only hope that she will be okay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mikey
My brothers wil not stop bugging me about tell (y/n) that she was adopted. I didn't want to. Buy they told me I had to. So I am, walking to her room.

I knocked on the door. I could feel the tears  coming to my eyes. She opened it up and looked at me. She smiled. I tried to smile.

"Hi daddy"

"H.hi (Y/n)"

"What's wrong"

"Please do be mad but you are adopted. I didn't want you to know about it"

"WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT ME TO KNOW ABOUT THAT. YOU ARE SO STUPID. I HATE YOU"

She then ran out. I started to cry. I ran to my room. I could hear my brothers talking. Then I heard a bang on my door.

I just kept crying. I knew this would happen. All I want right now is my little dudette. I want her back.