Redoing Everything

We passed by the music room and I shuddered as I remembered what Miku did to me and Yukari. According to Akita, she should be normal now. I hope I can still join the music club and be friends with everyone.

Y/N: Isn't that the music club?

Len: Oh? Is our music club that popular in other schools?

Y/N: Y-Yeah, I was hoping that I could join.

Kaito: Good luck with that, the bitch of the school is the president of the club.

Y/N: You mean Miku? She doesn't seem that bad, are you sure you don't just want to date her?

Kaito looked at me with a confused look.

Kaito: Why would I want to date someone that rejected me 4 times, I need to move on.

Len: How mature of someone who was just crying over her rejection yesterday.

Kaito slapped Len and Rin giggled.

Rin: I'm sure you'll do great if you wanted to join Y/N.

Y/N: (This scenario...is a little different.) Thanks.

We arrived in the lunch room and I got some lemon bread for Yukari just like last time. I walked over to the table where she was sitting by herself.

Y/N: Hey Yukari, I wanted to thank you so here's some lemon bread.

I placed it next to her and she smiled.

Yukari: Thanks, I love this stuff.

Len, Kaito, Rin, Yukari and I had lunch together.

Kaito: So, what do you think of the new guy Yukari? You taking a liking to him?

Yukari: Maybe.

I then felt the oh so dreaded bathroom time draw near.

Y/N: (This is where I meet Miku, normally I wouldn't want to go near her but I can't just leave her with those guys. Even I have a heart.)

I came up with a plan, I excused myself to the bathroom and took off my uniform jacket. I then made a makeshift mask while in the bathroom and left the bathroom. I saw Miku being harassed and ran towards the scene. I punched them all to the floor and Miku looked at me with shock.

Y/N: You okay?

Miku nodded slowly, probably confused as to why I had my uniform jacket around my head.

Miku: Y-Yes, thank you. Why do you have your uniform around your head?

Y/N: Superheroes always hide their identity.

I smiled behind the mask, now Miku wouldn't know who I was....was what I wanted to happen. I didn't account for her to remove my uniform jacket from my head.

Y/N: Uhm...hi?

Miku began to giggle and I couldn't help but laugh with her.

Y/N: (She hasn't done anything in this timeline, it should be fine.) My name is Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you.

Miku: My name is Hatsune Miku, it's nice to meet you too.

Miku smiled at me and began to walk back to the cafeteria.

Y/N: (I didn't feel any malice from her.)