Time To Do Things Right

I woke up in my bed with a gasp and quickly looked over at the clock on the wall. It was time for me to get up, to make my way to my new school. However, I didn't want to move. I sat still in my bed and didn't move.

Y/N: Looks like time reset again...

My mind wandered back to Yukari on the rooftop, she had gotten like that because of me. I wasn't there for her, and Hikari was even gone at the end. I wracked my brain to try to figure out what happened. The last few days had been a blur, but I remembered most of what happened. I decided that I needed to draw a timeline.

Y/N: Alright, so first I go to my new school and it looks like no matter what, at least two girls will go psycho. Is there a way I can avoid it, or maybe minimize it? The girls that have been affected so far have been: Miku, Mayu, Yukari, and Sukone. There was also that possibility of Rin being one as well, but it wasn't too bad.

I created the timeline of events and realized that there were two roadblocks, one being Hikari's killer was still unknown but the likelihood that it was Mayu was high. The second roadblock was that there was no telling what triggers the insanity in these girls specifically.

Y/N: Shoot, I'm already a few minutes late. I should still make my way to school.

I got dressed lazily and decided to walk to class while I thought of more ways to avoid anyone dying. Akita seemed to have her memories by the end of the loop, but she didn't early on.

Y/N: (Unless she was faking it.)

Then I got an idea, it wasn't a surefire way to make sure that nothing happens, but it was an idea. I arrived at school around half an hour late and made my way to the faculty office.

Teacher: Mr. L/N! You are late! Not a great first impression for your first day.

Y/N: Sorry, I got lost on the way here. I promise it won't happen again.

The teacher's expression softened and she lead me to the classroom for what felt like the 30th time at this point. I stepped inside and decided to avoid mentioning the school I was previously from.

Y/N: Good Morning Everyone, my name is Y/N L/N and I'm really excited to meet you all!

Teacher: Y/N is a transfer student who doesn't know the school too well, Kaito will be in charge of showing him around.

I walked back to the empty seat next to Kaito and smiled. At least he and Len wouldn't be after anyone's throat.