Rejoining the Music Club

Y/N: So, I haven't really decided what club I wanna join yet.

Len: Well, it's not like it's something you need to decide right away.

Y/N: True, anyway I'm gonna go take a walk before class starts. I need to clear my head.

Kaito nodded his head with a smile.

Kaito: I'm glad that someone else understands how terrible math can be for the brain...

Yukari: Not everyone sucks at everything like you do Kaito.

Yukari rolled her eyes and Kaito blushed in slight embarrassment before slumping his shoulders in defeat. Yukari was ruthless. I stepped outside and sighed slightly. It had been a couple of weeks since I had transferred here and I was being very careful with getting super close to anyone. While I would've loved to live a normal life, I didn't have that luxury just yet.

Y/N: I hope this gets easier soon...

???: Hm, I sense that you are troubled by something.

That voice sounded familiar, I turned around to see a girl I haven't seen in a while.

Y/N: Uhm, I'm sorry, have we met?

???: Ah yes, we haven't introduced ourselves. Our name is Stardust, it is nice to meet you.

Y/N: Nice to meet you too. How could you tell I was troubled?

Stardust: We are very good at picking up on little things. Especially those we deem worthy.

Y/N: O-Oh, really? (Was she always this...god complexy?)