Sadness and Sorrow

I woke up in what seemed to be a hospital room and remembered the past events.

Y/N: H-Hikari!

I sat up and looked around and spotted some doctors not to far from me.

Y/N: Please, tell me where is my sister!?

Doctor: Oh, Mr. L/N I assume? Your sister...passed away about 3 hours ago. It's odd actually, it seems like her brakes were removed.

Y/N: W-What?

Doctor: I'm saying, that your sister's breaks in her care were removed, did she take them out.

Y/N: (No, no she didn't. Which means, someone else did it. My sister...was murdered....wasn't she?) I'm not sure.

From then on, life seemed to be nothing but a dream. I barely listened to the doctors, my friends, my mom...anyone.

I walked home and sat down on my bed in front of my TV...and began to sleep.

......

I woke up and didn't bother getting out of bed. I heard a knock on the door and a voice on the other side.

Mom: Y/N, breakfast is ready.

I didn't respond and didn't move from my bed.

Mom: I know Hikari's death was a shock...so you don't have to go to school today but...you should at least eat something.

Y/N: ...I'm not hungry. Leave me alone.

I turned on my side and fell back asleep.

.........

I woke up again to another knock on my door.

Kaito: Y/N? Can we come in?

I looked towards the door and Kaito and the others opened it.