Another Reset

I woke up slowly and stretched, I decided that I would ask Yukari out on a date that day. So, I began to get dressed for school. I headed downstairs and saw that Mayu was preparing breakfast.

Mayu: Morning big brother! Do you have time to eat breakfast this morning?

Y/N: Sure Mayu, thanks for breakfast.

I sit down at the table and Mayu brings over some food, it looked normal enough. She then sits at the table with me and stares at me, she had a plate of food but seemed to be waiting for me to eat it first. I took a bite and smiled at her.

Y/N: Thanks Mayu, it's delicious.

Mayu: Yay! He likes it!

I finished Mayu's breakfast and we decided to head to school together. We both step outside and see that it looked like it was going to rain. I took out my umbrella and hugged Mayu close while we walked to school. The weather was not looking too good, it looked pretty murky outside and honestly it was kind of hard to breathe.

Y/N: My school is close by if you need me Mayu, be sure to run over if the rain gets too bad okay?

Mayu: Okay! Thanks for worrying about me.

Y/N: What are big brothers for?

I waved goodbye to Mayu and entered the school, it was really quiet. Did I arrive early? I take out my phone to check the time, but it was dead. Looks like I forgot to charge it, what day is it, what time is it? I walked inside, still no one, it was silent.

Y/N: I guess I could've enjoyed the breakfast that Mayu made a bit more...

I walked to the classroom, what was that smell? Was something burning? Rot, flesh? I continued walking, as though my body wasn't my own. I wanted to run away, but why did I want to run? I open the door to my classroom and froze. I saw a mountain of some kind, or a shrine, honestly I couldn't hear my thoughts over my screams. In the center of the floor laid the bodies of all my classmates. They were all there. Akita, Kaito, Sayako, Len, Rin, Miku, Luka, and Yukari. They were all covered in blood, all from their mouths. I wanted to check them, to see if any of them were still breathing...but...

Y/N: W-What the hell? What is going on? Why is...everyone....

I ran away from that classroom, the killer must still be in the school somewhere. It was then that the façade of a normal quiet school ground changed to one of red walls, red floors, and a terrible smell. I quickly opened the door to the teachers lounge, everyone was dead. I opened the door to the courtyard, everyone was dead. I opened the door to the cafeteria, everyone was dead. I opened the door to other classrooms, everyone was dead, everyone was dead, everyone...was dead? The flesh was rotting, was I a corpse, was I even alive?

Y/N: Why am I alive? Who did this?

I ran up to the roof, Sukone was lying there, also dead. I sat down on the roof, I was alone. I couldn't call for help, it was then that I heard the door to the roof open. I wanted to turn, but I was frozen in fear. I didn't know who it was, everyone I knew was dead. So, I didn't turn around.

???: Y/N, you're here! I knew you'd wait at the roof, it's our special place!

I didn't turn, I didn't want to move. I was quiet, what could I even say to them? Wait a minute, I recognized this voice.

???: Say, Y/N. Do you love me? Do you really love me?

Y/N: Love you? What do you mean?

She was 100% someone I knew, but I was so scared that the name was escaping me, I was right, Akita was right, there was always going to be someone. I should've spent more time with my friends, what do I do?

???: Do you not? This is a problem, and I went through so much effort to prepare that gift for you...the poison was near impossible to get, and even harder to get everyone to breathe in.

I felt something soft hug me from behind, she was hugging me, after everything she'd done. Then I felt my blood run cold as I felt something touch the back of my neck. Then I felt the injection of something, I didn't know what it was. But my heart began to beat quickly. I fell backwards and saw the girl looking at me. I knew it, it was her.

Yukari: I'm going to have my very own Y/N doll. The perfect gift for me, thank you Y/N. I love you, I'll always love you.

She took out a large blade and started it up, my final vision, my final view was the cloudy sky above me beginning to pour down rain on my now numb face. This really is the worst....I'm sorry Yukari, I did this to you. I'll make sure not to let this happen again, I will save you.

A/N:

Yukari No! In all actuality, this is the end of the second arc. I'm glad I was able to release so many chapters so quickly, but I can't expect to have enough time for that to happen again. Anyway, time for the question I wanted to ask you guys. Who do you guys want the yandere(s) to be next loop? It can be literally anyone that Y/N has met thus far (even Yukari or Miku again). I will write whoever the most popular choice(s) are so give me some answers!

Also I will say this now that there are going to be a total of 4-5 arcs for this story (with the 5th being a possible epilogue) so we're about half way through. Anyway, thanks for being patient with me and I hope you enjoyed the chapters thus far!